November 3rd 2013
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- MB: ASUS P8Z77-I Delux/WD
- CPU: i7-4770K + OCZ Waterblock
- GPU: NVidia GTX 680 + EK Gtx 680 Waterblock
- RAM: G-Skill 2400 16G
- HD: Samsung SSD 840 Pro 512G
- PS: OCZ MODX Stream-Pro 700W
- Water pump: Swiftech MCP655-B + Radiator + 2 120 mm fans.
OC: 4.8Ghz stress tested stable @90C degrees (CRYSIS 3 full spec). Didn't have time to try further tweak.
Some 1 watt green LED and transistors, resistors. The whole thing is 1ft-h x 1ft-d x 3/4w ft (30cm h x 30cm d x 21cm w). The fans serve to cool both the radiator and pulling air from around the motherboard. Thought I share it with the community.