December 11th 2013
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel Core i7 4770K, Liquid Pro TIM @ 4.4Ghz 1.2v
- ASUS Maximus VI Impact
- Corsair H60 + 1x Cooler Master Excalibur
- Kingston HyperX Beast 2400mhz 16gb
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 TI SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler
- 2x Samsung 840 pro 256 SSD in RAID 0, Western Digital WD Black 1TB,
- MyDigitalSSD 128GB M.2 NGFF
- NCASE M1
- Silverstone ST45SF-G 450W
This build took a long time to put together around 7 hours just to install every think, To save on space so i can get the most air flow though it as possible, Custom brackets where made up so RAID SSD could be mount to the front normally they wouldn't fit behind the front shield, I only used the molex power cable for all my drives and made custom molex to SATA cables to save on even more room, I think it turned out good but would love to have water on both CPU and GPU using a H220 just don't have the money and already have spent to much so this will have to do for now.