September 4th 2005
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- CPU: Athlon 64 3200+ Clawhammer 754
- Motherboard: GA-K8NSPRO NF3 250GB
- Graphics Card: Connect3D X800XT
- Memory: Unknown brand PC3200
- Hard Drive: Seagate baracuda 120GB SATA
- Cooling: CPU: Venus12, Video: Ati silencer 4
- Power Supply: Ultra X-Connect 500 watt - 34A 12V!
- Sound Card: Audigy 2 (value)
- Monitor: Sceptre Naga II 19 inch 12ms
- Case: Raidmax 868
- Operating System: XP SP2
- Mouse: Aspire turbocool green
- Keyboard: Aspire turbocool green
Replaced 80mm fan in rear with 120mm fan using a dremel. Added switch to fan controler for off setting. Painted up the cpu fan, gpu fan and cooler, and ram with neon blue paint. Lighted with four 12in uv CCFL's. Upgraded cooling on x800 and flashed to PE.
This is my first computer; I bought some of it prebuilt but almost none of that remains except the cpu, hard drive and case.