November 29th 2006
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Biostar T-Force 6100 939,
- AMD Athlon 3700 64 San Diego @ 2.75GHz under polished Thermalright SLK-948U under retro YSTech 74mm TMD fan (39 Deg' no load, 51 Deg' full load-AS5 settling in nicely!),
- 2x1Gb PC3200 G Skill (thanks to TUngsten),
- 80Gb Seagoat SATA II NCQ Master, 250Gb Maxtor DM10 IDE master,
- Antec True blue 480W PSU,
- Pioneer DVR111-D,
- Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1,
- Generic card reader,
- Sapphire 256Mb X1650XT.
- Powercolour PCI card fan (2x70mm) for rear of X1650XT
No real mods, just replaced stock 80mm fans with blue/ green UV reactive ones and stuck the green UV reactive Belkin IDE cables in from the low scoring X-QPack and replaced stock black SATA cable with a blue UV reactive Akasa effort! Green UV cable ties added now after rebuild with new cooler. Also included is a 4" UV cold cathode and another 4" blue one to help the slots on the board, cables and fans GLOW :D Just got a HIS branded Arctic cooling silencer to replace the crap Sapphire cooler so now silent AND 20 Deg' Centigrade cooler under load!