December 21st 2006
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Opteron 170 @ 2.0 ghz (stock at the moment because of the old thermal paste currently on my zalman but i will be getting new thermal paste within the week),
- 80gb seagate & 30 gb maxtor ide hard drives,
- 2 gb G skill ddr 400 (4x 512 mb),
- 430 watt thermaltake TR2 psu,
- Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe skt 939 motherboard,
- PNY Geforce 6800 pci-e Oced to 420/820,
- Chenming Server case,
- 17 inch optiquest crt,
- logitech x230 speakers,
- logitech caviar LE keyboard,
- razer diamondback on razer control pad
None really except added 2 blue 30 cm cold cathodes and a uv 80 mm intake to the side panel
Its a very ok rig. Serves me very well. Would like to get a conroe but i snagged this Motherboard,Cpu,And Zalman for 130 bucks shipped when the motherboard retails for that alone. Couldnt pass that up. Will however be getting a new video card and 5.1 speaker setup for Christmas which will hold me over until next year when dx 10 is in full swing. Bf2 and Halo play great along with all my other games.