April 26th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2.81/2.21
- DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI Expert
- Air: 3 80mm Intake 2front 1top | 2 80mm Exhaust | Thermaltake blue orbII | N.Bridge | Vidcard stock|
- 1GIG Kingston Hyper-X DDR400 PC 27000 2.0-3-2-5 Dual channel
- PNY Verto nVidia GeForce 7600 GS
- 40 Gig Quantom Fireball, 250gig Maxtor
- CD/DVD Drive: Roxio CD-ROM 52X CD-RW 32X
- CRT/LCD Model: Sony 17" LCD
- Thermaltake XaserIII Blue, 4 Cathodes, 3 Blue 1 UV.
- nVidia nForce Audio
- 480W Logisys with 18amps on +12
- SuSe 10.2 XP Pro
Well I found this case at the dump. I replaced the Plexi glass it looked like shit originally. Lighting, Cable managment, wrapped the cables in blue tape =P. Wired the cathodes to not use a switch (cleans up the wires)Made all of the stickers, they are just cardboard cut outs. Replaced the plastic things that hold the Plexi holders with nice lookin screws.
I highly Suggest clicking through to see the full highres pics. Also you can see the LAN party pic lol. That was only one wall of system, we tripped the circuit breakers in his house like 4 times rofl.