Spiderman 3/Venom Case
May 15th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Motherboard: EVGA 650i ULTRA socket LGA 775
- RAM: Super Talent DDR2-1000 PC8000 2GB kit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz
- Video Card: ATI X550 256MB cache
- Heatsink: Scythe Ninja
- PSU: 600W Vortec
- HDD: 250GB Seagate perp. record. SATA 3GB/s transfer rate
Took a solid black ULTRA Grid case and painted it with a red/black fade. Added black caulking as web and painted it silver. Added spider fan grille, fabricated steel venom spider, mounted on plexi, mounted on panel. Lit up spider with red LEDs, fabricated Spiderman "3" for front fan, added in red LED fan, plus lazer LEDs. painted optical drive and changed LED out with red one. added in black venom ooze and clear-coated.
edit: I just installed red strobe lighting in the case, I'll upload a link to video when it's up. edit: Strobe tutorial is up and i've gotten internals now. http://www.techwarelabs.com/guides/case_mod/strobelight/