First Glance of my mini Behemoth
June 8th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Thermaltake soprano white case
- Msi p6n sli mobo
- intel e6420 currently @2.9
- 2gb crucial ballistix ddr2 800
- cooler master hyper l3 cpu cooler
- msi radeon 1950 pro(sweet) 512 mb
- one lite ide dvdrw @20x n samsung sata dvdrw @18x
- 74gb raptor(with vista)
- 500 wd caviar se 2 (xp)n storage
- i had an audigy 2 zs but i placed it in my other pc to make room for my x-fi card that i am going to buy
- and Finally!! seasonic 550 ee psu w/ 80+ rating keeping everything stable.
i just added a couple lights but thats all...my reall modding wont start until everything i want is available in stores lol.
i wanted a radeon 2900xt but the current results are disappointing so i will wait. not a nvidia hater nor ati fanboy. just prefer to use ati because i have had more success with them in the past...this is just first glance i just want u guys to see how it looked before and how it will look afterwards...but anyhow i am up for any comments and suggestions