Benchmark scores in other reviews are only comparable when this exact same configuration is used.
|Test System - VGA Rev. 12|
|CPU:||Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8 GHz|
(Bloomfield, 8192 KB Cache)
|Motherboard:||Gigabyte X58 Extreme|
Intel X58 & ICH10R
|Memory:||3x 2048 MB Mushkin Redline XP3-12800 DDR3 |
@ 1520 MHz 8-7-7-16
|Harddisk:||WD Caviar Black 6401AALS 640 GB|
|Power Supply:||akasa 1200W|
|Software:||Windows 7 64-bit|
|Drivers:||GTX 570 & 580: 263.09|
HD 6900: 18.104.22.168 RC2
ATI: Catalyst 10.11
|Display:|| LG Flatron W3000H 30" 2560x1600|
- All video card results were obtained on this exact system with the exact same configuration.
- All games were set to their highest quality setting
- 1024 x 768, No Anti-aliasing. This is a standard resolution without demanding display settings.
- 1280 x 1024, 2x Anti-aliasing. Common resolution for most smaller flatscreens today (17" - 19"). A bit of eye candy turned on in the drivers.
- 1680 x 1050, 4x Anti-aliasing. Most common widescreen resolution on larger displays (19" - 22"). Very good looking driver graphics settings.
- 1920 x 1200, 4x Anti-aliasing. Typical widescreen resolution for large displays (22" - 26"). Very good looking driver graphics settings.
- 2560 x 1600, 4x Anti-aliasing. Highest possible resolution for commonly available displays (30"). Very good looking driver graphics settings.