I would like to thank Lexar
& Overclockers UK
for supplying the review sample.
We just got our hands on Lexar's high-end flash drive by the name of JumpDrive Triton. It features a retractable USB connector and unibody aluminum-shell. The drive is available with up to 64 GB, but we are taking a look at the 32 GB variant today.
- Amongst the fastest USB flash drives available—leverages SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology for blazing-fast file-transfer speeds of up to 155MB/s read and 150MB/s write.
- Sleek design with metal-alloy base and a high-gloss-mirror-finish top
- Ultra-portable for everyday use
- Reliably stores and transfers files, photos, videos, and more
- Compatible with PC and Mac® systems
- Limited lifetime warranty
Lexar ships the JumpDrive Triton in a fairly cool looking package that shows the entire drive with the USB connector in its open position. The rear has quite a bit of text pertaining to this drive's features. On the side, not shown above, Lexar advertises speeds of up to 155 MB/s read and 150 MB/s write. We will see whether those numbers hold true.
The stick comes with a small loop to attach the unit to your keychain and a pamphlet with some warranty information. One may expect a bit more with a stick of this price class, but you do get the added attribute of excellent build-quality with the Triton itself.