Value and Conclusion
- The Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic has an MSRP of €130 incl. taxes/US$130 excl. taxes. However, Lian Li tells us you should be able to pre-order it for €100/US$100 at launch.
- Extremely compact considering its compatibility with liquid cooling and GPUs
- May hold three 360 mm radiators
- Can be used with a dual-PSU setup
- No restriction in GPUs even when filled with radiators
- Can hold up to six storage drives
- USB 3.1 Type C connector part of I/O
- Dust filters on all air vents—two on the side, one on top, and one on the floor of the chassis
- Two well-designed glass panels
- Excellent access as glass and side panels are easily removable
- Available in black or white
- USB 3.1 Type C headers still a bit hard to come by on modern motherboards
- A bit on the heavy side
- Magnetic strips on the dust filters a bit slim, which means they come off a tad too easily
The Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic should not be confused with the PC-O11WXC even though they essentially carry the same model number. The PC-O11 Dynamic is vastly different when it comes to the material mix and feature set. With der8auer having a helping hand in the development of the chassis, it makes sense that it is geared towards overclocking and liquid cooling first and foremost, but also modding with the two large windows.
The element that may surprise some is the different mix of materials as the PC-O11 utilizes a steel frame instead of an all-aluminium construction. While this makes the case a bit heavy at 9.7 kg, it also results in a lower MSRP.
Considering the compact size, it is quite impressive that the chassis may hold up to three 360 mm radiators, while also fitting long GPUs and dual PSUs. This make the PC-O11 Dynamic stand out from all the other enclosures on the market that tend to be much larger or cube shaped to achieve such a cooling density in combination with potent, unrestricted hardware setups.
While some may be taken aback by the lack of fans or the lack of space for a large air cooler, keep in mind that this chassis is geared towards a somewhat more specific crowd of users. For those, having an option for a fairly affordable, compact case that is as uncompromising as the Lian Li PC-O11 could just be what they have been looking for all this time.