Benchmark scores in other reviews are only comparable when this exact same configuration is used.
|Test System - VGA Rev. 39|
|Processor:||Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.2 GHz|
(Haswell, 8192 KB Cache)
|Motherboard:||ASUS Maximus VI Hero|
|Memory:||16 GB DDR3 |
@ 1600 MHz 9-9-9-24
|Harddisk:||WD Caviar Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB|
|Power Supply:||Antec HCP-1200 1200W|
|Software:||Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1|
|Drivers:||The following AMD cards use Catalyst 15.7: R9 Fury X, R9 Fury, |
R9 390X, R9 290X, R9 290, R9 285, R7 370.
All other AMD cards use 15.5 Beta
NVIDIA: 353.06 WHQL
GTX 950: 355.65 Beta
|Display:||Dell UP2414Q 24" 3840x2160|
- All video card results are obtained on this exact system with exactly the same configuration.
- All games are set to their highest quality setting unless indicated otherwise.
- AA and AF are applied via in-game settings, not via the driver's control panel.
- 1600x900: Common resolution for most smaller flatscreens and laptops today (17" - 19").
- 1920x1080: Most common widescreen resolution for larger displays (22" - 26").
- 2560x1440: Highest possible 16:9 resolution for commonly available displays (27"-32").
- 3840x2160: 4K Ultra HD resolution, available on the latest high-end monitors.
- R9 390X reference performance was tested by running the MSI R9 390X Gaming at reference design clocks (1050/1500)
- R9 Fury reference performance was tested by running the ASUS R9 Fury Strix
- R7 370 reference performance was tested by running the MSI R7 370 Gaming at reference design clocks (975 / 1400 MHz).
- GTX 950 reference performance was tested by running the Gigabyte GTX 950 at reference design clocks (1024 / 1653)