Benchmark scores in other reviews are only comparable when this exact same configuration is used.
|Test System - VGA Rev. 34|
|Processor:||Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.2 GHz|
(Haswell, 8192 KB Cache)
|Motherboard:||ASUS Maximus VI Hero|
|Memory:||16 GB DDR3 |
@ 1600 MHz 9-9-9-24
|Storage:||WD Caviar Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB|
|Power Supply:||Antec HCP-1200 1200W|
|Software:||Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1|
|Drivers:||NVIDIA: 344.48 WHQL|
|Monitor:||Dell UP2414Q 24"|
- All video card results are obtained on this exact system with exactly the same configuration.
- All games are set to their highest quality setting unless indicated otherwise.
- AA and AF are applied via in-game settings, not via the driver's control panel.
- 1600x900, 4x Anti-aliasing. Common resolution for most smaller flatscreens and laptops (17" - 20").
- 1920x1080, 4x Anti-aliasing. Most common widescreen resolution for larger displays (22" - 27").
- 2560x1440, 4x Anti-aliasing. Highest possible 16:9 resolution for commonly available displays (27"-32").
- 3840x2160, No Anti-aliasing. 4K Ultra HD resolution, available on the latest high-end monitors.