CM Storm's latestmouse is dubbed the Sentinel Advance II. It features the same basic design as its predecessor, however, the sensor has been changed to the Avago ADNS-9800. The CM Storm Sentinel Advance II is the newest breed of laser gaming mice with a native resolution of a whooping 8200 DPI. This should be more than enough even for gaming on the coming QHD resolution monitors in tandem. Interestingly enough the Sentinel Advance II retains the design and layout of the original which is a good thing, the old one was very ergonomic and slightly larger than your average gaming mouse which is a pro for everyone with big hands.
- 200 - 8200 DPI tracking resolution
- 128 KB Sentinel-X™ Memory for profiles and macros
- On the fly DPI adjustments (+/- 200 DPI)
- As little as 1.5 mm lift-off distance
- Up to 150 IPS – 3.8 m/s
- 125 Hz – 1000 Hz USB rate fine-tuning