Benchmark scores in other reviews are only comparable when this exact same configuration is used.
|Test System - VGA Rev. 46|
|Processor:||Intel Core i7-7700K (Kaby Lake, 8192 KB Cache)|
Intel Core i7-6700K (Skylake, 8192 KB Cache)
|Motherboard:||ASUS Maximus IX Code Intel Z270|
ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Intel Z170
|Memory:||G.SKILL 16 GB Trident-Z DDR4 |
@ 3000 MHz 15-16-16-35
|Storage:||2x Patriot Ignite 960 GB SSD|
|Power Supply:||Antec HCP-1200 1200W|
|Cooler:||Cryorig R1 Universal 2x 140 mm fan|
|Software:||Windows 10 64-bit Anniversary Edition|
|Drivers:||NVIDIA: 376.33 WHQL|
AMD: Catalyst 16.12.2 Beta
|Display:||Acer CB240HYKbmjdpr 24" 3840x2160|
- All games and cards were tested with the drivers listed above, no performance results were recycled between test systems. Only this exact system with exactly the same configuration was used.
- All games are set to their highest quality setting unless indicated otherwise.
- AA and AF are applied via in-game settings, not via the driver's control panel.
- 1920x1080: Most common monitor (22" - 26").
- 2560x1440: Highest possible 16:9 resolution for commonly available displays (27"-32").
- 3840x2160: 4K Ultra HD resolution, available on the latest high-end monitors.