Thursday, May 17th 2018

Nitro Concepts Releases the S300 Urban Camo Gaming Chair

Nitro Concepts is proud to announce the addition of the S300 Urban Camo to their range equipped with a digital camouflage pattern evoking a full military aesthetic. Inspired by the recently popular range of battleground games, It's perfect for gamers who want that authentic look but with the added comfort of both lumbar support and adjustable headrest.

Tailor your seating style, with the fully adjustable S300
The S300 has a open design and broad contact area as well as the array of options for adjusting and customizing the chair help to fit every style of gamer. This customisability is not limited to the height of the chair, it also encompasses the angle of the backrest as well as the position of the armrests giving users three dimensions to tailor their seating style. The S300 even features a rocking mechanism with the adjustments for height and recline easily accessible from the right hand levers. The extensive array of customisation options make for an ergonomic seating experience that drastically reduces discomfort over the course of extended gaming sessions.
Stay sharp with lumbar support to ensure maximum comfort
The S300 cushions are shaped using a breathable cold foam providing gamers with a premium, fully adjustable and removable accessory for both neck and lower back. This added lumbar support works to relieve the strain associated with high intensity games like PUGB and Fortnite, where high stress levels lead to gaming positions which could discomfort and inevitably reduce gaming performance.

The lumbar support and cushion are both attached via an elasticated strap and easily removed via the rear clips, they also come embroidered with the Nitro Concepts logo.

The Features of the Nitro Concepts S300 Urban Camo Edition:
  • Premium covering with Urban Camouflage pattern
  • Comfortable & breathable 55% density cold foam upholstery
  • Individually customisable 3D armrests for maximum ergonomics
  • 360° rotation & advanced rocking mechanism (14°)
  • Adjustable seat height thanks to Safety Class 4 gas lift
  • Robust steel frame on strengthened nylon base suitable for up to 135 kg
  • Adjustable backrest (90° - 135°) for maximum comfort
  • 50 mm castors with nylon cores and & PU coating for soft- and hard flooring
  • Maximum durability: Premium quality with 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
  • Qualifies as an office chair in accordance with DIN EN 1335
  • Two cushions with logo applications included (neck cushion + lumbar cushion)
The S300 Urban Camo Edition is now available at OverclockersUK for pre-order for the price of only £229.99.
Add your own comment

11 Comments on Nitro Concepts Releases the S300 Urban Camo Gaming Chair

#1
thefabgar
There's something wrong with the pictures, all of them are blank.
Posted on Reply
#2
DeathtoGnomes
When you feel the need to hide a brand spanking new gaming chair from the wife and kids, go Camo!
Posted on Reply
#3
Fx
It looks alright. I would take the armrests off though.
Posted on Reply
#4
coonbro
"Fx said:
It looks alright. I would take the armrests off though.
I'm not a fan of them ''T'' style arm rests seems they never rest my arms naturally . I prefer full arm rest chairs so where ever I tend to rest my arm it hits something . I also tend to lean to the right and that helps me from falling through or the ''T'' stabs me in the ribs [ lol ]

then I guess if I decide to pc game in my stands the camo would help . don't see how it helps in the computer room [no deer ducks or turkeys in here ]
Posted on Reply
#5
B-Real
"coonbro said:
I'm not a fan of them ''T'' style arm rests seems they never rest my arms naturally . I prefer full arm rest chairs so where ever I tend to rest my arm it hits something . I also tend to lean to the right and that helps me from falling through or the ''T'' stabs me in the ribs [ lol ]

then I guess if I decide to pc game in my stands the camo would help . don't see how it helps in the computer room [no deer ducks or turkeys in here ]
I think these T style arm rests are mainly for elbows.
Posted on Reply
#6
umageddon
...gamer chairs sigh
Just go to costco or staples and get a real leather office chair for 1/2 the cost and twice the comfort and quality
Posted on Reply
#7
Fx
"umageddon said:
...gamer chairs sigh
Just go to costco or staples and get a real leather office chair for 1/2 the cost and twice the comfort and quality
It wasn't cheap, but this is what I just splurged on, and I'm loving it. I took the armrests off though. It is stupid comfortable.
Posted on Reply
#8
DeathtoGnomes
"Fx said:
It wasn't cheap, but this is what I just splurged on, and I'm loving it. I took the armrests off though. It is stupid comfortable.
a family member works in an office and Serta are the best comfort chairs just about everywhere. They gift me one for Xmas one year, i looked it up later on found out it was $450. Was gonna send it back but I farted one too many times in it. :kookoo:
Posted on Reply
#9
sepheronx
My buddies and I found some office chairs one year in the back alley downtown Calgary here (this must have been at least 10 years ago now), we just hopped out, loaded buddies car up with office chairs and we were set. 10 years later, still comfortable.
Posted on Reply
#10
Xpect
To add my two cents, these are likely in Camo because they launched the S300 series in the US. And those gun loving guys there tend to like everything Camo. At least that's the way we Germans see it. And as far as I know Nitro Concepts is a German company.

By the way, I own the C80 comfort. The best and most comfortable chair I ever had, thanks to its thick cushioning.
Posted on Reply
#11
Fx
"DeathtoGnomes said:
a family member works in an office and Serta are the best comfort chairs just about everywhere. They gift me one for Xmas one year, i looked it up later on found out it was $450. Was gonna send it back but I farted one too many times in it. :kookoo:
LOL. You definitely broke it in.
Posted on Reply
Add your own comment