LatestJuly 11th, 2017 - What's New
2.5 MBZIP Archivecpu-z_1.80-en.zipC904A09D62AE3399D2A3B3A6A90FB69F
Downloaded: 15,397 times (27.3 GB)
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system:
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core's internal frequency, memory frequency.
1.80 (July 11th, 2017)
- Intel Core X processors (KBL-X and SKL-X)
- Preferred core(s) display in clocks dialog
- AMD Bristol Ridge
1.79 (April 30th, 2017)
- AMD Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 3.
- Fix lockup at loading on Ryzen systems with RAID.
- New benchmark version (17.01)
1.78 (January 30th, 2017)
- Intel Kaby Lake processors
- AMD Embedded G and R-series processors
- DMP Vortex86 DX3