LatestJanuary 25th, 2018 - What's New
Downloaded: 36,984 times (67.1 GB)
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system:
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core's internal frequency, memory frequency.
1.83 (January 25th, 2018)
- AMD desktop Raven Ridge APU (AM4)
- Windows 10 Build 16299
1.82 (December 1st, 2017)
- Intel Xeon Phi Knight Landing preliminary support
- Fix BCLK fluctuations on SKL-X
- The benchmark does now support systems with more than 64 CPUs
1.81 (September 29th, 2017)
- Intel Coffee Lake processors and Z370 platform
- Intel Skylake-X HCC processors
- Intel Xeon Skylake-SP and Xeon W Skylake processors
1.80 (July 11th, 2017)
- Intel Core X processors (KBL-X and SKL-X)
- Preferred core(s) display in clocks dialog
- AMD Bristol Ridge