LatestNovember 13th, 2018 - What's New
Downloaded: 88,947 times (167.4 GB)
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system:
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core's internal frequency, memory frequency.
1.87 (November 13th, 2018)
- Intel Basin Falls Skylake-X refresh
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX series 20
- New AVX2 and AVX512 benchmarks (beta versions)
1.86 (August 11th, 2018)
- Intel 9th generation Core family (Coffee Lake 9900K, 9700K, 9600K, 960, 9500 and 9400)
- Intel Coffee Lake-U processors
1.85 (May 4th, 2018)
- AMD AGESA version report in BIOS information.
- Increased clocks refresh rate.
- Fix initialization error on Windows XP and 7.
1.84 (March 20th, 2018)
- Intel new Coffee Lake desktop and mobile processors
- New timers tool
- New "-bench" parameter