LatestAugust 30th, 2019 - What's New
Downloaded: 163,108 times (310.8 GB)
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system:
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core's internal frequency, memory frequency.
1.90 (August 30th, 2019)
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3000 preliminary support
- Intel Ice-Lake preliminary support
- NVIDIA RTX 2070 and 2080 Super
1.89 (May 24th, 2019)
- Zhaoxin ZX-5000 and ZX-6000 processors families support
- AMD APU Ryzen Picasso detection fix
1.88 (March 29th, 2019)
- Intel 9400F, 9600KF, 9700KF and 9900KF and 9th gen R0 stepping
- AMD APU Ryzen Picasso preliminary support
- DDR4 SDRAM chips manufacturer
- AMD Radeon VII (Vega 20)
- NVIDIA GTX 1660 and 1660 Ti
1.87 (November 13th, 2018)
- Intel Basin Falls Skylake-X refresh
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX series 20
- New AVX2 and AVX512 benchmarks (beta versions)