10.6 MBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)FurMark_18.104.22.168_Setup.exeF4A09B7B1B85E23D2B585C5C975FDFAE
FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that's why FurMark is also a good stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
22.214.171.124 (August 22nd, 2019)
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER and variants of RTX 2060/2070 SUPER.
- added partial support of AMD Radeon RX 5700 / 5700 XT.
- removed OpenGL extensions and caps in the score submission.
- updated: GPU Shark 0.14.1.0 and GPU-Z 2.24.0
126.96.36.199 (July 4th, 2019)
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and RTX 2070 SUPER.
- updated: GPU Shark 0.14.0.0 and GPU-Z 2.22.0
- updated: ZoomGPU 1.23.2 (GPU monitoring library).
188.8.131.52 (June 11th, 2019)
- fixed GPU-Z sensors reading.
- updated: GPU Shark 0.13.1.0 and GPU-Z 2.21.0
- updated: ZoomGPU 1.23.1 (GPU monitoring library).
184.108.40.206 (April 10th, 2019)
- Screen saver/blanking and sleep mode are now disallowed when FurMark is running. Use the new command line param /allow_screen_saver to allow screen saver/blanking and sleep mode.
- Added support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and GeForce GTX 1660.
- Added partial support of AMD Radeon VII
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.13.0.0 and GPU-Z 2.18.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.23.0 (GPU monitoring library).