8.1 MBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)FurMark_220.127.116.11_Setup.exeDC881BD4EEB43DC1FC687C51A52BF4A8
FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that's why FurMark is also a good stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
1.20.0 (January 23rd, 2018)
FurMark 1.20.0 is a maintenance release and brings the support of new GPUs (NVIDIA Quadro P1000/P4000, GeForce GTX 1060 5GB, TITAN V) as well as 21/9 resolutions. GPU monitoring utilities GPU Shark and GPU-Z have been updated to their latest versions.
The affinity mask of the render thread is now set to 0 by default which means that Windows is free to run the render thread on any logical core of the CPU. In previous versions of FurMark, the render thread was forced to run on the second logical core.
18.104.22.168 (October 31st, 2017)
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti.
- added support of AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 and Vega 56.
- added support of AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition.
- updated: GPU Shark 0.10.0.4 and GPU-Z 2.40
- updated: ZoomGPU 1.21.2 (GPU monitoring library)
1.19.0 (July 4th, 2017)
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and TITAN Xp.
- added support of AMD Radeon RX 580, RX 570.
- added support of AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100, WX 5100, WX4100, WX 4150 and WX 4130.
- added support of AMD Radeon R7 M360, R7 M340, R7 M260, R7 M460 and R7 M440.
- added support of the GTX 1050 for notebook (ID: 0x1c8d).
- update the color of the dynamic background (red/orange).
- updated: GPU Shark 0.9.11.4 and GPU-Z 1.20.0
- updated: ZoomGPU 1.20.4 (GPU monitoring library)