10.7 MBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)FurMark_22.214.171.124_Setup.exeC66617864DE6E2397A23AF5E80CDA2E4
FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that's why FurMark is also a good stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
126.96.36.199 (January 24th, 2020)
- added support of AMD Navi GPUs.
- added support of AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT and RX 5600 XT.
- added support of GeForce RTX 2060 with TU104 GPU and GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER.
- updated reporting of graphics drivers for Radeon graphics cards.
- new online database.
- Log file is now stored in user's temp folder.
- updated: GPU Shark 0.16.1.0
- updated: GPU-Z 2.29
- updated: ZoomGPU 1.25.1 (GPU monitoring library)
188.8.131.52 (November 20th, 2019)
- added support of NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000/4000/5000 Mobile, GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Mobile, GeForce RTX 2060/2070/2080 Mobile, Quadro T1000/T2000 Mobile, and AMD Radeon RX 5500.
- fixed fan speed reading on NVIDIA GPUs.
- updated: GPU Shark 0.15.1.0
- updated: GPU-Z 2.27
- updated: ZoomGPU 1.24.2 (GPU monitoring library)
184.108.40.206 (August 22nd, 2019)
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER and variants of RTX 2060/2070 SUPER.
- added partial support of AMD Radeon RX 5700 / 5700 XT.
- removed OpenGL extensions and caps in the score submission.
- updated: GPU Shark 0.14.1.0 and GPU-Z 2.24.0
220.127.116.11 (July 4th, 2019)
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and RTX 2070 SUPER.
- updated: GPU Shark 0.14.0.0 and GPU-Z 2.22.0
- updated: ZoomGPU 1.23.2 (GPU monitoring library).