Futuremark 3DMark (2013) v2.0.2809
LatestJuly 12th, 2016 - What's New
Downloaded: 3,020,659 times (4,849.2 TB)
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark for all your hardware Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your type of device. And it's not just for Windows. You can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too. 3DMark is the only benchmark to include a range of tests for different classes of hardware:
- Fire Strike, for high performance gaming PCs
- Sky Diver, for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
- Cloud Gate, for notebooks and typical home PCs
- Ice Storm, for smartphones, tablets and entry level PCs
v2.0.2809 (July 12th, 2016)This is a minor update that fixes several compatibility issues. Benchmark scores are not affected. Fixed
- Fixed further compatibility issues with the Steam launcher and some specific operating system configurations that could cause the 64-bit version to refuse to start.
- Fixed an issue with result file processing that could cause the benchmark to hang with a black screen at the end of a demo or test on some systems.
v2.0.2724 (July 4th, 2016)This is a minor update that fixes several compatibility issues. Benchmark scores are not affected. Improved
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.47 for improved compatibility with the latest hardware.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Sky Diver Stress Test to hang on a white screen on very fast systems.
- Fixed an issue that prevented 3DMark from installing on Windows 7 if UAC was disabled. You can now click 'Ignore' on the warning to continue the installation.
- Fixed compatibility issues with the Steam launcher and some specific operating system configurations that could cause the 64-bit version to refuse to start.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the benchmark to fail if your Windows user folder name contained UTF-8 characters.
v2.0.2530 (June 13th, 2016)This is a major update that adds new Stress Tests for checking the stability of your PC. New
- Use the new Stress Tests to check the stability of your system after buying or building a new PC, upgrading your graphics card, or overclocking your GPU. Stress testing can help you identify faulty hardware or the need for better cooling. Stress Tests are not available in 3DMark Basic Edition or the Steam demo.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.46 for improved detection of new hardware.
- Reintroduced the option to set up a Custom run using only the Demo.
- Fixed an issue that could cause 3DMark to fail to install test DLC files.
v2.0.2067 (April 18th, 2016)This minor update fixes a few issues that came to light after the release of our big update on April 6. Benchmark scores are unaffected. Fixed
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.45 to fix a compatibility issue with Russian and Chinese language Windows.
- Fixed the Unicode compatibility issue with Russian and Chinese language Windows.
- Fixed the white screen issue when installing 3DMark under a NTFS Junction or Mount Point.
- Fixed the missing button text issue affecting a small number of users.