Futuremark 3DMark (2013) v2.0.2809
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark for all your hardware Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your type of device. And it's not just for Windows. You can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too. 3DMark is the only benchmark to include a range of tests for different classes of hardware:
- Fire Strike, for high performance gaming PCs
- Sky Diver, for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
- Cloud Gate, for notebooks and typical home PCs
- Ice Storm, for smartphones, tablets and entry level PCs
The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark is simply called 3DMark to reflect its all-round versatility. Not only is this 3DMark the first in the series to offer cross-platform comparisons, it is also the first to test different Direct3D feature levels within one application.
v2.0.2809 (July 12th, 2016)This is a minor update that fixes several compatibility issues. Benchmark scores are not affected. Fixed
- Fixed further compatibility issues with the Steam launcher and some specific operating system configurations that could cause the 64-bit version to refuse to start.
- Fixed an issue with result file processing that could cause the benchmark to hang with a black screen at the end of a demo or test on some systems.