Futuremark 3DMark for Windows v2.11.6911
6.0 GBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)3DMark-v2-11-6911.zip10FB420A0D055A8ED953423A0FABAC7C
3DMark is a popular gaming performance benchmark used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your PC and mobile devices in one app. Whether you're gaming on a desktop PC, laptop, notebook, or a tablet, 3DMark has a benchmark designed for your hardware. 3DMark Basic Edition includes six benchmark tests.
- Fire Strike - for high-performance gaming PCs
- Sky Diver - for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
- Cloud Gate - for Windows notebooks and home PCs
- Ice Storm Extreme - for low-cost tablets and smartphones
- Ice Storm - for basic mobile devices
- Ice Storm Unlimited - an offscreen test for mobile devices
v2.11.6911 (May 27th, 2020)
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
Improved in 3DMark Advanced Edition
- Improved compatibility check for DirectX Raytracing Tier 1.1 support.
v2.11.6866 (January 21st, 2020)
This update adds a Traditional Chinese language option alongside English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and Simplified Chinese.
You can change the language on the Options screen.
v2.11.6857 (January 14th, 2020)
This update marks the end of support for 3DMark Cloud Gate and Ice Storm benchmarks.
These tests no longer provide useful results with modern hardware. Cloud Gate and Ice Storm tests are now hidden in the app by default.
If needed, you can find them by going to the Benchmarks screen and using the filter option to "Show unsupported tests."
v2.11.6846 (December 5th, 2019)
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the benchmark to crash before showing the result.
3DMark Advanced Edition and 3DMark Professional Edition
- New VRS feature test using Tier 2 Variable-Rate Shading.
- Fixed a hardware monitoring data synchronization issue.