Futuremark 3DMark for Windows v2.10.6799
5.5 GBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)3DMark-v2-10-6799.zip63A13D490103AEF3B661D5B627227D75
3DMark is a popular gaming performance benchmark used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your PC and mobile devices in one app. Whether you're gaming on a desktop PC, laptop, notebook, or a tablet, 3DMark has a benchmark designed for your hardware. 3DMark Basic Edition includes six benchmark tests.
- Fire Strike - for high-performance gaming PCs
- Sky Diver - for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
- Cloud Gate - for Windows notebooks and home PCs
- Ice Storm Extreme - for low-cost tablets and smartphones
- Ice Storm - for basic mobile devices
- Ice Storm Unlimited - an offscreen test for mobile devices
v2.10.6799 (September 26th, 2019)
This is a minor update that adds a fix to the Steam version of 3DMark. There are no changes in the standalone edition. Benchmark scores are not affected.
v2.10.6797 (September 24th, 2019)
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Fixed the upgrade button links in 3DMark Basic Edition.
v2.9.6631 (June 25th, 2019)
This update adds the PCI Express feature test, a new test for measuring the bandwidth available to your GPU over your computer's PCI Express interface. This test is only available in 3DMark Advanced Edition and 3DMark Professional Edition.
- PCI Express feature test.
v2.8.6427 (February 7th, 2019)
This update adds the NVIDIA DLSS feature test, a new test for comparing performance and image quality with and without DLSS processing. This test is only available in 3DMark Advanced Edition and 3DMark Professional Edition.
All 3DMark editions
- The redesigned Benchmarks screen adds new filters to help you find the best benchmarks for your testing requirements.
3DMark Advanced Edition and Professional Edition
- New NVIDIA DLSS feature test for testing DLSS performance and image quality.
- Port Royal v1.1 benchmark features improved multi-GPU support. Scores improve on multi-GPU systems.