Futuremark 3DMark + TimeSpy v2.3.3693
- Fire Strike - for high-performance gaming PCs
- Sky Diver - for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
- Cloud Gate - for Windows notebooks and home PCs
- Ice Storm Extreme - for low-cost tablets and smartphones
- Ice Storm - for basic mobile devices
- Ice Storm Unlimited - an offscreen test for mobile devices
v2.3.3693 (April 12th, 2017)
This update fixes an issue that affected the scores in the API Overhead feature test with DirectX 11 in the earlier 3DMark versions. In some cases, the issue led to more constant buffers to be updated than the actual geometries drawn, causing some systems to get lower scores in the DirectX 11 test.
The scores from the API Overhead feature test with DirectX 11 from 3DMark v2.3.3693 are not comparable with scores from the same test in the earlier 3DMark versions. The benchmark scores for the API Overhead feature test with Vulkan and DirectX 12 are not affected.
This update also fixes the Time Spy workload looping in Custom runs.
v2.3.3682 (April 6th, 2017)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the API Overhead feature test to fail at the end of the DirectX 12 test on some systems.
v2.3.3663 (March 23rd, 2017)
This is a major update that adds Vulkan support to the API Overhead feature test. Benchmark scores are unaffected with the exception of API Overhead feature test, which now produces scores for Vulkan instead of Mantle.
- Added Vulkan support to the API Overhead feature test. Use the API Overhead feature test to compare Vulkan, DirectX 12, and DirectX 11 API performance on your PC. The Vulkan test requires compatible video drivers with Vulkan support. Check with your GPU vendor for Vulkan driver support if your hardware is unable to run the test. Note that the Vulkan test replaces the Mantle test found in previous versions of 3DMark.
- SystemInfo scan time greatly improved on X99 systems.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the API Overhead feature test to fail to show a score at the end of an otherwise normal run on some systems.
- Fixed Time Spy test to properly recover from a corrupted shader cache - if runtime compiled shaders are found to be corrupted, they are deleted and recompiled. Uninstallation also now completely removes the shader cache folder.
- Fixed a scaling issue that could cause parts of the UI to end up outside the display area on 1080p monitors with 150% DPI scaling. UI will now scale appropriately even on high DPI scaling settings.
v2.2.3509 (December 15th, 2016)This update fixes a GUI issue that resulted in marginally lower than expected scores when starting a test from the Benchmark Details screen in 3DMark versions 2.1.2852 and later. Benchmark runs started from the Home screen or the Command Line were not affected. It is normal for 3DMark scores to vary by up to 3% between runs since there are factors in a modern, multitasking operating system that cannot be completely controlled. With this update, overall scores are expected to increase by up to 0.3%. Scores from the Physics and CPU parts of benchmark tests may improve by up to 2.5%. Scores from this version of 3DMark are consistent with results from previous versions that did not have the GUI issue. Compatibility
- Added a two-minute timeout to the SystemInfo scan to prevent it from stalling for long periods on some specific systems.