Futuremark 3DMark + TimeSpy v2.4.3819
- Fire Strike - for high-performance gaming PCs
- Sky Diver - for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
- Cloud Gate - for Windows notebooks and home PCs
- Ice Storm Extreme - for low-cost tablets and smartphones
- Ice Storm - for basic mobile devices
- Ice Storm Unlimited - an offscreen test for mobile devices
v2.4.3819 (October 11th, 2017)
This major update adds Time Spy Extreme, a new DirectX 12 benchmark with a 4K rendering resolution. Time Spy Extreme is an ideal benchmark test for systems with the latest graphics cards and new processors with 8 or more cores. A 4K monitor is not required, but your graphics card must have at least 4 GB of memory.
Please note that Time Spy Extreme is only available in 3DMark Advanced Edition. You cannot run it in the free version.
Time Spy Extreme is available as a free update for 3DMark Advanced Edition licenses purchased after July 14, 2016. For copies bought before that date, Time Spy Extreme can be added to 3DMark by purchasing the Time Spy upgrade.
New in 3DMark Advanced Edition
- Time Spy Extreme benchmark test.
- Time Spy Extreme Stress Test.
- Time Spy Graphics Test 2 no longer reloads between passes when looping.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Time Spy to fail when starting the test from a script or other background process.
- Fixed an issue in the API Overhead feature test that caused the Vulkan part to fail on Intel integrated GPUs when using non-native resolutions.
v2.3.3732 (June 14th, 2017)
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Various minor bug fixes to improve compatibility and stability.
- Fixed an issue with the shader cache that could, in rare cases, cause a crash.
v2.3.3693 (April 12th, 2017)
This update fixes an issue that affected the scores in the API Overhead feature test with DirectX 11 in the earlier 3DMark versions. In some cases, the issue led to more constant buffers to be updated than the actual geometries drawn, causing some systems to get lower scores in the DirectX 11 test.
The scores from the API Overhead feature test with DirectX 11 from 3DMark v2.3.3693 are not comparable with scores from the same test in the earlier 3DMark versions. The benchmark scores for the API Overhead feature test with Vulkan and DirectX 12 are not affected.
This update also fixes the Time Spy workload looping in Custom runs.
v2.3.3682 (April 6th, 2017)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the API Overhead feature test to fail at the end of the DirectX 12 test on some systems.