Futuremark 3DMark + TimeSpy v2.4.4264
3DMark is a popular gaming performance benchmark used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your PC and mobile devices in one app. Whether you're gaming on a desktop PC, laptop, notebook, or a tablet, 3DMark has a benchmark designed for your hardware. 3DMark Basic Edition includes six benchmark tests.
- Fire Strike - for high-performance gaming PCs
- Sky Diver - for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
- Cloud Gate - for Windows notebooks and home PCs
- Ice Storm Extreme - for low-cost tablets and smartphones
- Ice Storm - for basic mobile devices
- Ice Storm Unlimited - an offscreen test for mobile devices
v2.4.4264 (February 14th, 2018)
- Improved score validation checks. Result submits from previous versions will no longer be eligible for the 3DMark Hall of Fame.
v2.4.4254 (February 5th, 2018)
- The installer is now available in Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.
- To meet our improved score validation checks, hardware monitoring information is now required for competitive submissions to the 3DMark Hall of Fame.
- Restored the 3DMark splash screen when starting the application.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the system returns unexpected values for the amount of video RAM.
v2.4.4180 (December 20th, 2017)
- 3DMark is now available in Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.
- Choose your preferred language from the Options screen.
v2.4.4163 (December 12th, 2017)
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Benchmark loading screen logos and labels are now consistent across all tests. You will need to update your DLC files, but this is purely a cosmetic change. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Use the new "Update All" button to update all DLC files to the latest version.
- Restored the missing sub-scores on the Fire Strike result screen.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Fire Strike, Cloud Gate, and Ice Storm tests to fail on a few specific Intel processors.
- Fixed an issue that could cause 3DMark to hang on the splash screen.