1.7 MBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)Intel-Burn-Test-2.54.zip2AEA75B5DEC4AE3731F6876CAB7ED495
A program that simplifies the usage of Intel Linpack.
Linpack by Intel is an extremely stressful program that will put even the most powerful X86/X64 CPU in the world at its knees. Load temp under Linpack will be up to 22°C higher than the competing software Prime95. This program will make usage of Linpack easier and more practical.
Keep in mind, use this program at your own risk. By using this program, you agree that neither I nor Intel shall be responsible for including, but not limited to: burned up CPU, fried motherboard, spontaneous room temperature increase, hair loss, or mental stress.
Xtreme Stress Mode (Right-click the "Start" button) allows unprecedented improvement of testing accuracy.
Note: Xtreme Stress Mode may cause the CPU to heat up more than it already does. During testing, Windows may not be usable.
Benefits of using Linpack:
- More accurate than Prime95 Small FFTs/Blend (under x64 OS).
- Takes less time to tell if your CPU/RAM is unstable than Prime95 (usually something like 8 minutes Linpack vs 40 hours under Prime95).
- Use the same stress-testing engine that Intel uses to test their products before they are packed and put on shelves for sale.
Benefits of using IntelBurnTest:
- Simplifies usage of Linpack.
- Real-time output of results to the screen.
- Simplifies the process of selecting a test size to use.
- Better appearance.
- Intuitive interface.
- Real-time error checking.
- System status acknowledgement.