Linpack Xtreme 1.1.2
8.2 MBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)LinpackXtreme_1.1.2.zip2B287935207D423F4A8D7E8F80EF6436
Linpack is a benchmark and the most aggressive stress testing software available today. Best used to test stability of overclocked PCs. Linpack tends to crash unstable PCs in a shorter period of time compared to other stress testing applications.
Linpack Xtreme is a console front-end with the latest build of Linpack (Intel Math Kernel Library Benchmarks 2018.3.011).
Linpack solves a dense (real*8) system of linear equations (Ax=b), measures the amount of time it takes to factor and solve the system, converts that time into a performance rate, and tests the results for accuracy. The generalization is in the number of equations (N) it can solve, which is not limited to 1000. Linpack uses partial pivoting to assure the accuracy of the results.
This project was created because Prime95 is no longer effective for stress testing like it used to be. LinX, IntelBurnTest, OCCT use outdated Linpack binaries from 2012.
Make sure to keep an eye on the temperatures as Linpack generates excessive amount of stress like never seen before.
1.1.2 (November 26th, 2019)
- AVX2 is now forced on AMD Ryzen processors.
- Updated CPUID HWMonitor to version 1.41.
1.1.1 (November 19th, 2018)
- Added /residualcheck command-line switch. This improves error detection on legacy Intel CPUs. It is enabled by default on AMD CPUs.
- Added stress test profiles of 14GB and 30GB.
- Added quick and extended benchmark profiles.
- Fixed false positive hardware errors.
- Some minor changes.
1.0.0 (November 9th, 2018)
- Improved error detection.
- Improved thread count detection.
- Changed benchmark preset to run just once but for a longer period.
0.9.5 (November 5th, 2018)
- Improved cross-platform benchmarking