Ryzen Timing Checker 1.03.1
LatestApril 9th, 2018 - What's New
Publisher: The Stilt
Downloaded: 5,335 times (565.4 MB)
Ryzen Timings Checker provides complete insight into all memory related configuration settings on AMD Ryzen and Raven Ridge processors.
1.03.1 (April 9th, 2018)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the application from terminating correctly.
1.03 (April 3rd, 2018)
- Added CAD & Data bus parameter reading for Zeppelin based Ryzen parts (Summit Ridge, Pinnacle Ridge, Threadripper).
Summit Ridge requires 25.83.0 SMU firmware version (PinnaclePI 18.104.22.168a based bios) or newer for the new parameters to be supported.
- Enhanced driver de-initialization.
1.02 (December 21st, 2017)
- The program was migrated to C# (from AutoIT).
- Fixed timing detection in single-channel mode, when A1 or B1 slot is populated.