Ryzen Timing Checker 1.04
LatestMay 28th, 2018 - What's New
150.3 KBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)Ryzen_Timing_Checker_1.04.zip07D975B91CF3186A8B72C629192F1D40
Publisher: The Stilt
Downloaded: 13,307 times (1.7 GB)
Ryzen Timings Checker provides complete insight into all memory related configuration settings on AMD Ryzen and Raven Ridge processors.
1.04 (May 28th, 2018)
- Added detection for DIMM configuration.
- Added VDDCR_SoC voltage readout (single measurement) for AM4 platform (not available SP3r2 / "TR4").
- Added support for reading Threadripper CAD & Data bus settings with AGESA fTPM enabled.
- Improved CAD & Data bus parameter reading.
1.03.1 (April 9th, 2018)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the application from terminating correctly.
1.03 (April 3rd, 2018)
- Added CAD & Data bus parameter reading for Zeppelin based Ryzen parts (Summit Ridge, Pinnacle Ridge, Threadripper).
Summit Ridge requires 25.83.0 SMU firmware version (PinnaclePI 220.127.116.11a based bios) or newer for the new parameters to be supported.
- Enhanced driver de-initialization.
1.02 (December 21st, 2017)
- The program was migrated to C# (from AutoIT).
- Fixed timing detection in single-channel mode, when A1 or B1 slot is populated.