Ryzen Timing Checker 1.05
164.1 KBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)Ryzen_Timing_Checker_1.05.zip53F9D81FE39832F39561DB180ACA9D81
Ryzen Timings Checker provides complete insight into all memory related configuration settings on AMD Ryzen and Raven Ridge processors.
Starting from AGESA version "Combo-AM4 0.0.7.2" the displayed values for APOB parsed values (ProcODT, AddrCmd/CsOdt/Cke -setup, Rtts and DriveStrengths) are broken.
At least for now, the issue cannot be fixed due to the total lack of documentation and support.
From now on, please consider "Ryzen Timing Checker" as discontinued and therefore unsupported.
1.05 (November 7th, 2018)
- Added an alternative code path required by PinnaclePI 18.104.22.168 AGESA.
- Added APOB NVC parsing support for Threadripper with Firmware TPM (fTPM) active.
- Disabled APOB NVC parsing for MCM4 Threadripper SKUs (2970WX & 2990WX) due to the piggyback structure of the CPU.
1.04 (May 28th, 2018)
- Added detection for DIMM configuration.
- Added VDDCR_SoC voltage readout (single measurement) for AM4 platform (not available SP3r2 / "TR4").
- Added support for reading Threadripper CAD & Data bus settings with AGESA fTPM enabled.
- Improved CAD & Data bus parameter reading.
1.03.1 (April 9th, 2018)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the application from terminating correctly.
1.03 (April 3rd, 2018)
- Added CAD & Data bus parameter reading for Zeppelin based Ryzen parts (Summit Ridge, Pinnacle Ridge, Threadripper).
Summit Ridge requires 25.83.0 SMU firmware version (PinnaclePI 22.214.171.124a based bios) or newer for the new parameters to be supported.
- Enhanced driver de-initialization.