1.5 MBWin 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)NVCleanstall_1.1.0.exeF5DA7DB8FEB28ADA9B5FE4ADB88646CB
NVCleanstall lets you customize the NVIDIA GeForce Driver package by removing components that you don't need (or want). This not only keeps things tidy, but also lowers disk usage and memory footprint.
Unlike the NVIDIA custom installation, you can unselect packages like "Stereo 3D Glasses", "USB-C", Notebook Optimizations or Telemetry from the NVIDIA drivers.
v1.1.0 (November 4th, 2019)
- Fixed automatic dependency resolution algorithm
- Fixed crashes on systems with old/unstable/no graphics card driver
- Improved error handling & messaging when no network connectivity detected
- When "Unattended Installation" gets activated, show a checkbox to optionally disable automatic reboot, if needed by the installer
- When canceled, clean up UI below progress bar
- Added tweak: "Disable NVIDIA HD Audio device sleep timer", to fix broken audio on some VR headsets
v1.0.0 (October 14th, 2019)