Unigine 'Heaven' DX11 Benchmark v4.0
LatestFebruary 12th, 2013 - What's New
Downloaded: 4,576,053 times (1,050.2 TB)
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
- Benchmark mode
- .NET framework 2.0 (Windows version only, optional)
- OpenAL (included into Windows installer)
- Latest stable video drivers
- Tessellation feature REQUIRES a GPU with DirectX 11 support!
- ATI Radeon HD 2xxx and higher or NVIDIA GeForce 7xxx and higher (recommended: NVIDIA 8800 / AMD 4800 series)
- 256 Mb of video memory
- [ATI] Alpha-testing is wrong in OpenGL
- [ATI] Depth of field works incorrectly in OpenGL
- [NVIDIA] Low color precision on 7xxx series
v4.0 (February 12th, 2013)
- Benchmarking presets for convenient comparison of results
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Drastic improvement of SSDO
- Stars at nighttime
- Improvement of lens flares
- New, improved version of UNIGINE Engine under the hood
- Detection of multiple GPUs
- Anti-aliasing support on Mac OS X
- Enhancement of automation scripts in Pro version
- New Advanced edition
- Russian and Chinese localization
v3.0 (March 7th, 2012)
- Added Mac OS X version compatible with 10.7+ (no tessellation).
- Added support for Intel HD 3000 GPU (no tessellation).
- Improved support for multi-monitor configurations.
- Added support for NVIDIA 3D Surround (multi-monitor stereo 3D).
- Enhanced NVIDIA 3D Vision support.
- New cross-platform launcher without .NET dependencies.
- Fixed Phoronix Test Suite compatibility issue.
- Fixed minor visual artifacts.
- Improved compatibility with Mesa drivers.
- Improved detection of new GPUs.
v2.5 (March 3rd, 2011)
- Added the Professional edition (see details below)
- Improved support of various GPUs
- Added support of indirect occlusion (SSDO) to simulate real-time global illumination
- Improved the stability during multi-hour running
- Fixed Windows GUI launcher compatibility issues
- Improved the quality of ambient occlusion
- Fixed minor content glitches
- Added a user manual
- Improved an installer for Windows
v2.1 (May 24th, 2010)
- Support of OpenGL 4.0, including hardware tessellation
- Added stereo 3D support in several modes:
Anaglyph, Separate images, 3D Vision, iZ3D
- Several minor optimizations