• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I installed Realtek UAD SBC MOD [6.0.1.8591-20122018-Unsigned] after I formatted Windows quickly.
At first, two RtkAudUService64.exe processes were working correctly and SBC (CiNEMA 5) was recognized.
I agree now that it is not a bug.

And I use RemovePackage.bat
After the reboot, I reinstalled it using InstallPackage.bat
I can not find the object, I saw a CMD error message that the .Cat file seems to be corrupt. The .ini file is not installed correctly.

So I did not use RemovePackage.bat after rebooting, and I solved the problem once more by running InstallPackage.bat.
I think there is a potential problem.

And there is a problem with the path to the Realtek audio console.
View attachment 113019

I'm getting same exact error...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. .

hungnm144

Realtek UAD SBC MOD [6.0.1.8591-2312018-Signed]
https://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/12/realtek-modded-driver.html

- Dolby Digital output on HDMI
- Do not require Enable Test Mode or Disable Driver Signature Enforcement

I have successfully installed this version. But SBC cannot detect the device. How to fix this issue?
Capture.PNG

I'm getting same exact error...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. .

After running the remove.bat file and rebooting. If you still have the RtkAudUService64.exe process running in the Desk Manager, turn it off, remove RtkAudUService64.exe file it, and reinstall it.

I have successfully installed this version. But SBC cannot detect the device. How to fix this issue?
View attachment 113244
don't run remove.bat file and install install.bat file again, SBC will be recognized.

Last edited:

herogab

ULAGAN74

Hi alanfox please give me the step by step intalling method of above mod driver,that rar have so many files and folders.explain please.thank you

@alanfox2000 do you know how i can make the dolby atmos for stereo speaker bring back it was on a insider build buit it disapear
After my PC startup, ( my PC is lagging) I can see DTS Headphone X, dts:x ultra and dolby atmos for stereo speaker options found on spatial sound format. A short while ago, these options disappear.

View attachment 110133
I extracted the .msi file.
This will help the thread

Link

Edit: And I want to know how to edit the APO driver. Can you tell me?

View attachment 113255
@alanfox2000 It seems that my device is missing Dolby APO PCEE4 Component. This component is required, isn't it?

this Dolby HDMi on AMD and NViDiA products is stable.

1. Apply the Disable Driver Signature.

2. Install the HDMi device in Device Manager.
.inf directory
DOLBY\Dolby PCEE Drivers x64\Drivers64\Release

3. Install DHTv4 or DAAv2 .msi.

4. HDMi Dolby works perfectly.

Download Link

캡처.PNG

Last edited:
View attachment 113255
@alanfox2000 It seems that my device is missing Dolby APO PCEE4 Component. This component is required, isn't it?
Image 5.png

Double click "Generic Software Component" and select Dolby APO PCEE4

Sound Blaster Connect Audio Effect should be encoded into Dolby Digital format on HDMI output

Image 4.png

Hi alanfox please give me the step by step intalling method of above mod driver,that rar have so many files and folders.explain please.thank you
1. Run ImportCertificate.cmd
2. Run InstallPackage.bat
Remove modded driver: RemovePackage.bat

Last edited:

GaryEaon

Hi Alan, may i ask a question, i followed your instructions to install Realtek UAD SBC MOD [6.0.1.8591-2312018-Signed, but Win 10 cannot detect Realtek HD Audio Driver, can you help me how to fix it?

Attachments

• 2018-12-25 040756.jpg
    2018-12-25 040756.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 654
How can i install Dolby Digital Plus or Dolby Atmos together with the Realtek UAD SBC MOD [6.0.1.8591-2312018-Signed? I would like to have the Creative Sound Blaster Connect as well as the Dolby sound effects working so i can compare which one is better or switch between them on the fly. Before i installed some driver which already had the Dolby Digital Plus button inside the sound control panel and sounded pretty good but i would like to have the whole Dolby control panel with more options.

BTW i struggled a little bit with installing the mentioned driver mod, the sound blaster connect control panel was not recognizing the audio device, i think manually deleting some rtk file which remained in the services and in system32 did the trick but after that the UWP app doesn't properly open anymore with only background being shown even after reinstalling it with the .bat file, but a non-UWP app from other mod works.

Last edited:

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
New Realtek HDA Driver with Sound Blaster Connect 2 (not UWP)
Version 6.0.1.8591

• The choice of installation of the Creative Sound BlasterX 720 ° suite is enabled.
  • Updated driver version
  • Fixed microphone bug (no signal)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

nigos

Version 6.0.1.8591

• The choice of installation of the Creative Sound BlasterX 720 ° suite is enabled.
  • Updated driver version

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

Mic fixed!!!!! thank you veeery much for this.. i wonder what was the problem..
the problem this time is non of sound-mic effects working on SBC 2.. and soundalive settings appear on speakers properties again..

Last edited:
Hi, finally some fully working modded realtek HD driver install. Could you also please include the full dolby control panel with all the sound effects?

Edit: Seems like SBC doesn't work anymore, doesn't show any error but no sound setting inside it does anything.

Last edited:

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Hi, finally some fully working modded realtek HD driver install. Could you also please include the full dolby control panel with all the sound effects?

Edit: Seems like SBC doesn't work anymore, doesn't show any error but no sound setting inside it does anything.
FIXING

Version 6.0.1.8591

• Updated driver version

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

Unfortunately this did not fix my microphone issue. I have:

Did a windows reset
Clean installed windows via usb
Deleted rtkhdaud.dat after adding it to try fixing the issue earlier
used DriverStoreExplorer in admin mode to remove realtek drivers (there was only one).
tried installing original realtek drivers from Gigabyte
tried installing this new package with fixes. Still didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated :(

nigos

Unfortunately this did not fix my microphone issue. I have:

Did a windows reset
Clean installed windows via usb
Deleted rtkhdaud.dat after adding it to try fixing the issue earlier
used DriverStoreExplorer in admin mode to remove realtek drivers (there was only one).
tried installing original realtek drivers from Gigabyte
tried installing this new package with fixes. Still didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated :(

I tried everything u said and many more.. nothing worked .. but this driver really fixed it.. maybe your problem is permission in windows settings>privacy>microphone??

Unfortunately that isn't it either. Is there a specific way to install that latest driver that I'm maybe missing?

nigos

Unfortunately that isn't it either. Is there a specific way to install that latest driver that I'm maybe missing?
Try this
1. use this to delete all stored drivers about soundcards
2. Delete render and capture in regedit HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio
3. uninstall With this sound drivers.. restart pc then also uninstall manually sound drivers from device manager
4.Then install alans fixed driver.. idk what exactly caused the issue alan didnt reply to me.. but that works for me..[/QUOTE]
Btw its not exactly driver related.. because after install this alans fix driver and uninstall it after, mic was working with every driver... soundalive driver was the driver created the problem... and still i cant get rid 100% of this driver .. i mean every driver i install now i have settings of soundalive driver on windows sound manager on playback device but mic is fixed now

Last edited:
Try this
1. use this to delete all stored drivers about soundcards
2. Delete render and capture in regedit HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio
3. uninstall With this sound drivers.. restart pc then also uninstall manually sound drivers from device manager
4.Then install alans fixed driver.. idk what exactly caused the issue alan didnt reply to me.. but that works for me..
Btw its not exactly driver related.. because after install this alans fix driver and uninstall it after, mic was working with every driver... soundalive driver was the driver created the problem... and still i cant get rid 100% of this driver .. i mean every driver i install now i have settings of soundalive driver on windows sound manager on playback device but mic is fixed now

Unfortunately this did not work.

1) Deleted everything sound related.
2) used software RegistryDeleteEx to get rid of render and capture in regedit
3) Used DDU to get rid of realtek and soundblaster
4) Uninstalled all drivers for audio in device manager, both in audio inputs and outputs and in sound, video and game controllers.
5) Restarted
6) Went through and did all of this again
7) Installed the fixed driver by opening the exe and letting it do its work. Chose not to install sound blaster this time.

Looking at the sound options, I have Alan's controller information throughout including soundalive, sounz, and dolby tabs.

Random things I've tried for no reason:
Disconnected front ports from motherboard and tested each individually
Disabled other recording devices
Made sure mic levels are at 100 and that windows didn't block mic usage
Tried both voice recorder and Discord for voice
In realtek audio manager ive changed advanced settings back and forth between muting rear input device and disable front panel jack detection to see if that did anything.

One thing I noticed is that when I have the front panel connected to the motherboard, the realtek sound manager indicates that something is plugged into the headphone-in. Sound works fine though it, however.

As mentioned, I both did a windows reset and then followed that up with a clean install via usb made with the media creation tool (chose to not keep files). I then completely deleted the entire drive that the OS was on for the install. I would think that none of the above would be needed. However, I also don't think this is hardware as everything was working fine until the installation of the drivers.

Last edited: