• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SOPA/PIPA Internet Protests Go Viral, Hit Home

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
The protests to the widely condemned SOPA & PIPA "antipiracy" censorship bills have been a resounding success. They have gone viral with many, many websites blacking out and putting up protest pages, with big players taking part such as Wikipedia, Google, EFF, Reddit, Craigslist, Techdirt (greyed out) and many more taking part. Unsurprisingly, the bills' backers have not shown any sign of backing down (yet) but were prompted to make statements "wondering what all the fuss is about" to play down the damage done to their play for power, since they have recently made changes to them, such as removing the DNS blocking provisions - for now. Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) senior vice president of communications Jonathan Lamy called the protests 'stunts': "It's a dangerous and troubling development when the platforms that serve as gateways to information intentionally skew the facts to incite their users and arm them with misinformation. It's time for the stunts to end and those who claim to care about rogue website theft to back up their rhetoric and work with us on meaningful solutions." This is the same RIAA that sued their own customers with extortionate "settlement" letters remember.

The US Chamber of Commerce has also been a vocal supporter of these bills. Their chief counsel on intellectual property, Steve Tapp thought that the shutdown was strange: "The PROTECT IP Act and SOPA have been modified by their sponsors to address concerns by removing entirely the provision that would have required blocking of criminal sites. Strangely, those who demanded that change are now shutting themselves down, although it is not clear why they are still protesting after they got what they wanted."

So, these people and others like them are clueless over what kind of total control this gives corporate copyright holders over the internet and the kind of damage that it will cause? Sure. Not a massive power grab or anything, then.

If these bills are allowed to pass, then sites across the internet universe are all at risk of being summarily shut down without any warning over mere allegations of copyright infringement. For example, a site like TechPowerUp could be shut down in an instant over mere allegations that a forum member had made a copyright violating post. These are the actions of a totalitarian state, not a democracy and must be stopped dead.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is of course also doing its bit to fight these bills and have posted about it here. Along with information (pdf) about the perils of the bills, they have also linked to a couple of protest sites for people to sign, one run by themselves. For Americans: http://blacklist.eff.org and one for non-Americans: http://americancensorship.org/modal/state-dept-petition/index.html

Finally, http://www.techdirt.com as usual, has extensive coverage of this issue, often from angles one may not have thought of. Well worth bookmarking. PCWorld are also covering this extensively and have an index page of articles here.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE Deneb @ 3.7GHz
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P
Cooling ZALMAN CNPS9700 CPU Heatsink
Memory OCZ 4GB DDR3 1600 @ 7-7-7-24 1.85v
Video Card(s) ATI Sapphire OC 7850 1200c/5800m @ 64c Full Load
Storage Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB + Western Digital 1TB External Drive
Display(s) SAMSUNG ToC T240 24'' LCD
Case Silverstone FT01-BW
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply ZALMAN ZM-750
Software Win 7 x64 SP1
At what point can we call it what it is......facism

System Name Awesomesauce 4.3 | Laptop (MSI GE72VR 6RF Apache Pro-023)
Processor Intel Core i7-5820K 4.16GHz 1.28v/3GHz 1.05v uncore | Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 3.1GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5 WiFi LGA2011-v3| Stock
Cooling Corsair H100i v2 w/ 2x EK Vardar F4-120ER + various 120/140mm case fans | Stock
Memory G.Skill RJ-4 16GB DDR4-2666 CL15 quad channel | 12GB DDR4-2133
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid SC2 11GB @ 2012/5151 boost | NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB +200/+500 + Intel 530
Storage Samsung 840 EVO 500GB + Seagate 3TB 7200RPM + others | Kingston 256GB M.2 SATA + 1TB 7200RPM
Display(s) Acer G257HU 1440p 60Hz AH-IPS 4ms | 17.3" 1920*1080 60Hz wide angle TN notebook panel
Case Fractal Design Define XL R2 | MSI
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z | Realtek with quad stereo speakers and subwoofer
Power Supply Corsair HX850i Platinum | 19.5v 180w Delta brick
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 | Windows 10 Home x64
I hope this "SOAP opera" ends soon with the final results in our favor. But for now, all we can do is keep spreading the word I guess.

Processor AMD 965 BE
Motherboard MSI gd70
Cooling Koolance Exos 2.5 w/ cpu 350 block
Memory 8gb corsair Dominator ddr3 1600
Video Card(s) 2 sapphire 6870's liquid cooled
Storage 8 150 gb wd raptors in raid 0
Display(s) Acer 24in lcd
Case Thermaltake Armor lcs
Power Supply Thermaltake Tough Power 1200w
Software Win7 64 Ultimate

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
Yeah well unless face book , ebay and youtube join in this it will not get any real recognition . Youtube will be the first one to go off line once this passes the house and senate !

Processor i9 9900k @ 4.8 Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z370 Taichi
Cooling Xspc raystorm direct die, 2x 480 swiftech rads + 2x 120 block ice rads D5, Monsoon Dualbay Res
Memory 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200mhz CL14
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus 3080 Ti Waterforce WB shunt mod
Storage Samsung Evo 860 500gb, Samsung Evo 860 1Tb x2, WD White 12tb x2
Display(s) Acer xb270hu 144hz 2560x1440
Case Enthoo Primo
Audio Device(s) Schiit Modi Multibit/Magni3 - M1060 (fuzzor+LQi cable+Eikon suede)/ATH-W1000X (Purrin's mod+suede)
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 1300w
Mouse Razer Orochi
Keyboard Tesoro
Software TeamOS W10 Pro/W7 Pro
The only 'misinformation' I see is the excrement spewing from the shit stained cum holes these people call their mouths.

The people who wrote and support this bill should be sterilized.

Let's remove free information! That way we can all be mindless sheep!

Fucking fascists.

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard Asrock Taichi X370
Cooling NH-C14, with the AM4 mounting kit
Memory G.Skill Kit 16GB DDR4 F4 - 3200 C16D - 16 GTZB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 OC 4 GB
Storage 1 Samsung NVMe 960 EVO 250 GB + 1 3.5" Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB 7200RPM 256MB SATA III
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Case Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX 850M 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
Software Ubuntu 19.04 LTS
Here in Portugal they're trying to pass a bill regarding "multimedia HDDs" and it will affect anything that has storage in it such as MP3s, cameras, printers, phones and, most of all, HDDs.

If it passes, HDD's price will have a small increase of 0.02€ per GB up to 1TB and 0.025€ per GB for more the 1TB.

- If a 1TB HDD costs 100€ now, it will cost 120.48€.
- If a 2TB HDD costs 200€ now, it will cost 251.2€.
- If a 3TB HDD costs 300€ now, it will cost 376,8€.

Current HDD prices were made up for this example, ofc.

Dunno specifics on other devices increases.

EDIT

Here's a translated article: http://translate.google.com/transla...011641#ixzz1jq1qp46G&sl=pt&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
The only 'misinformation' I see is the excrement spewing from the shit stained cum holes these people call their mouths.

The people who wrote and support this bill should be sterilized.

Let's remove free information! That way we can all be mindless sheep!

Fucking fascists.

Umm did you expect any thing different from the suite dummies we elect as the peoples representatives ? REALLY ? Freedom is NOT FREE ! You have to fight for it . We the people can shut the entire internet DOWN yet if this passes the first thing to go will be YouTube ( I bet you any thing ! ) second will be every thing else and just look who is at the center of this PEOPLE LOOK !!! It is HOLLYWOOD ! All them scumbags you drool over at the theaters EVERY WEEK ! Maybe you should boycott the MOVIE INDUSTRY BY NOT GOING TO WATCH THERE CRAPPY ASS REMAKES AND STALE MOVIES ?! Think about it we are the People WE have more power UNITED then we can ever imagine !

Undead46

Processor i7-2600K @ 4.5GHz - 1.335VCore
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution (B3)
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 2133MHz 7-11-8-27-1N (F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH)
Video Card(s) Sapphire 6950 (Unlocked)
Storage OCZ Vertex 2 120GB SSD (OS & Games), 500GB WD Caviar Blue, 250GB WD Caviar Blue
Display(s) Dell 23" U2311H IPS Monitor
Case Cooler Master HAF X Full Tower
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Software Windows 7 Professional - 64bit
John Cornyn already announced he's backed away from supporting the bill, so I'll be the smarter person and decide not to participate in spamming my senators.

I do not support nor oppose this bill, in case you were wondering.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Keyboard Yes
Umm did you expect any thing different from the suite dummies we elect as the peoples representatives ? REALLY ? Freedom is NOT FREE ! You have to fight for it . We the people can shut the entire internet DOWN yet if this passes the first thing to go will be YouTube ( I bet you any thing ! ) second will be every thing else and just look who is at the center of this PEOPLE LOOK !!! It is HOLLYWOOD ! All them scumbags you drool over at the theaters EVERY WEEK ! Maybe you should boycott the MOVIE INDUSTRY BY NOT GOING TO WATCH THERE CRAPPY ASS REMAKES AND STALE MOVIES ?! Think about it we are the People WE have more power UNITED then we can ever imagine !

Well said, trick. As far as boycotting the movies. I don't exactly boycott them, but I'm also not as enthusiastic as I once was and don't bother going unless it's a film I'm especially interested in and my friends want to see too. It really sticks in my throat to pay the extortionate prices in the cinema and then sit through that condescending f*cking 'antipiracy' message before every movie. :nutkick:

How can you be indifferent to something as controversial as this?

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
John Cornyn already announced he's backed away from supporting the bill, so I'll be the smarter person and decide not to participate in spamming my senators.

Any bill that takes away freedoms is one bill I will NEVER support ! This is America we have a constitution ( In case you did not know ) this is a binding contract and pledge to the PEOPLE OF AMERICA ! Not just some piece of paper that they can use to wipe the stinky asses on ! It Gives instructions to the Government as to how it has to treat each American it spells out the RIGHTS of EACH AND EVERY AMERICAN ! All Hollywood wants to do is destroy this all congress wants is cash from Hollywood and the movie industry for supper packs and campaign money so they can get reelected ! They take lobbyists money to pass bills for fuck sake ! I wounder just how much cash these assholes are getting to pass this crap !

Undead46

Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 2133MHz 7-11-8-27-1N (F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH)
Storage OCZ Vertex 2 120GB SSD (OS & Games), 500GB WD Caviar Blue, 250GB WD Caviar Blue
Well said, trick. As far as boycotting the movies. I don't exactly boycott them, but I'm also not as enthusiastic as I once was and don't bother going unless it's a film I'm especially interested in and my friends want to see too. It really sticks in my throat to pay the extortionate prices in the cinema and then sit through that condescending f*cking 'antipiracy' message before every movie. :nutkick:

How can you be indifferent to something as controversial as this?

1) It does not personally benefit me, so I do not support it.
2) This does not invade my privacy no more than what's already going on, so I could care less. Not to mention I don't care about privacy unless it's information released to the public.

There is definitely such thing as neutral. ;)

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes
2) This does not invade my privacy no more than what's already going on, so I could care less. Not to mention I don't care about privacy unless it's information released to the public.

Ok, I don't really agree, but thanks for explaining your side of it so nicely. :toast:

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech

WOW JUST WOW ! So you could careless what rights and freedoms are taken from ANY American as long as yours are not being taken ? Do you like YouTube ? ebay ? Face book ? So how would you like it if they were no longer there any more ? How about twitter ? You like that ? What if they just closed it down ? I mean with these bills they will have the power to just that and you know what they will and they will do it with out even asking YOU ! Ignorance is bliss till it hits HOME !

P.S. I haven't been to a movie in 10 years ! FUCK THEM !

Undead46

Cooling Noctua NH-D14
WOW JUST WOW ! So you could careless what rights and freedoms are taken from ANY American as long as yours are not being taken ? Do you like YouTube ? ebay ? Face book ? So how would you like it if they were no longer there any more ? How about twitter ? You like that ? What if they just closed it down ? I mean with these bills they will have the power to just that and you know what they will and they will do it with out even asking YOU ! Ignorance is bliss till it hits HOME !

You're over-exaggerating if you think those sites will disappear if this bill is passed.
Not to mention Facebook serves as valuable personal information for the government.

Their target is illegal content/torrents, not social networks.

But like I said, it really doesn't matter what my opinion is, because my State Senator opposes it.

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
You're over-exaggerating if you think those sites will disappear if this bill is passed.
Not to mention Facebook serves as valuable personal information for the government.

Yeah you keep on thinking this . See they have some sheeple NOT THIS GUY THOUGH !
See you give an inch they will take it and they will keep taking it ! You just do not get it and that is the sad thing about Americans today ! We have become dependent and complacent on the Government and think every thing they do is just fine ! Good by America we had a nice run .

Just take a look over here if you love America . http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cause/320318541335547

Last edited:

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P

How do you know what it will or wont do. This bill is a precedent bill if this one passes you can expect more and more legislature to follow that pushes the envelope more and more.

But like I said, it really doesn't matter what my opinion is, because my State Senator opposes it.

He should overexaggerate it. The entire bill is stupid. All it is going to do is drive prices up of many items and cause people to be angry. Your senator opposes it becuase giving the government more control is very anti-republican.

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
How do you know what it will or wont do. This bill is a precedent bill if this one passes you can expect more and more legislature to follow that pushes the envelope more and more.

He should overexaggerate it. The entire bill is stupid. All it is going to do is drive prices up of many items and cause people to be angry. Your senator opposes it becuase giving the government more control is very anti-republican.

Thank the Lord ABOVE some people get it ! :respect:

System Name GLaDOS
Processor AMD FX-9590 X8 4.7GHz
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Corsair Vengeance 24GB (2x8GB, 2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G-GAMINGOC
Storage WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB Internal PC SSD
Display(s) 2 Acer S231HL 23" LED backlit LCD's on a Dual LCD stand
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow
Audio Device(s) Onboard - Corsair Void Pro Wireless
Power Supply Corsair 850HXi 850W
Mouse Corsair Sabre RGB
Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX RGB
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
SOPA will put small town ISPs(like the one I work for) out of business, we simply don't have the man power to check on exactly what everyone is doing/viewing, let alone every bit of content on our servers. It'd be a downright hassle and honestly nothing good can come from this bill.

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
SOPA will put small town ISPs(like the one I work for) out of business, we simply don't have the man power to check on exactly what everyone is doing/viewing, let alone every bit of content on our servers. It'd be a downright hassle and honestly nothing good can come from this bill.

Well the only good thing is if it fails . I hope to GOD it does . Hollywood needs to get out of our lives ! I just wonder if this passes how the people will treat Hollywood ! After all they are the ones behind this !

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.

You first have to look at the history surrounding your every day devices and the lawsuits that happened over them.

VCR's almost didn't make it, it was a supreme court ruling that was 1 vote away from having them become illegal until they could prevent home users from recording any media. That would have set technology back 10 years.

MP3 players? Same things.

DVD's? Same things.

Blu-ray, audio streaming, DRM....

I had a video on youtube of my children removed as it was supposedly "in violation" by sharing a song that was under copyright. The copyright holders get to blanket any videos that contain a partial audio track recorded as a unintended background on any video clips as in violation, and thus will be removed, and you have to prove that you were NOT in violation.

That is guilty until proven innocent.

Lets apply the same precedent to anything.

I think you use drugs, and sell them. So we will break down your door in a police raid in full riot gear using tear gas on your family and arrest you, go through your whole house, confiscate your money, accounts, assets. And you have to prove you are innocent.

How does that sound? This is the type of "authority" they have already been given, and they want more freedom to shut you down if you make their nose tickle, ear itch, or otherwise. Is this what you want? They have a track record of making their own laws, and enforcing them the way they see fit in a guilty till proven innocent way.

It took three hours of digging through the rights bills to get my video back going again, and the rules were clear.

1) The music was a unintended background that was played in a public place by a authorized public broadcaster (Joes Crab Shack)

2) The room was larger than 12 X 15 (or some odd shit like that)

3) I never focused the camera on the speakers for the sole purpose of making a illegal recording of the publicly broadcasted content, be it for personal use or public use at any time after.

Basically shit rules made up so they can try and blanket wrap and then rape you.

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech

So where is it you draw the line ? When the Government reads your Emails ? How about when they screen your emails ? When the government taps into your phone calls ? Or your mail ? Just how much are you willing to sacrifice before you step up ? I just don't get it . If they take ONE constitutional RIGHT away from me THEY HAVE VIOLATED ME !!!! And yes this is what they will do . Next is P2P they will take the entire net work DOWN ! Think NOT ? Think again !
How about when the government puts a tracking device on your car ? They can NOW DO THIS WITH OUT YOU EVEN KNOWING ABOUT IT !!!!!! They can listen into your PHONE CALLS WITH OUT A COURT ORDER !!!! There are many more things YOU do not have a clue about that the GOVERNMENT Can do ! They are taking rights away from people faster than we the people can keep up . So just what will make you take a stand ? What will it take ? When the government comes into your home and takes your kids ? Well Guess what they can do this too !!! And what is even more frightening is they can do this with out so much as a reason ! YOU FOOLS !!!

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Testify Trickson! :roll:

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Testify Trickson! :roll:

Look I may not know shit about computers and I get called out on things like that all the time here . Do not fuck with me on this government shit ! I will tear you a new one ! :roll:

System Name Ultima
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard MSI Mag B550M Mortar
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 rev4 w/ Ryzen offset mount
Memory G.SKill Ripjaws V 2x16GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB Gen4, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB , 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD sata,
Display(s) ASUS TUF VG249Q3A 24" 1080p 165-180Hz VRR
Case DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200 Audio/Nvidia HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM650
Mouse Steelseries Rival 3 Wireless | Wacom Intuos CTH-480
Keyboard A4Tech B314 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro