- May 14, 2004
- 17,051 (3.44/day)
|Video Card(s)||GTX 1080|
|Display(s)||30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024|
a ton of changes:
a ton of changes:
- Scan for Artifacts now makes a log entry every 15 minutes.
- Added and tested X800SE PCI-E overclocking support.
- When the main window is partly or completely off screen when launched, it will be moved to be visible.
- Render window requires a hw accelerator + running driver.
- Disabled maximizing/minimizing of render window.
- Moved I2C access code into kernel driver.
- Added option to set video card PCI latency
- Improved theme support (more like enabled it).
- Added option to create desktop icon after install.
- Added RV410 support.
- Added Video Memory Timings Editor (not in 0.0.21 release but in next dev. build)
- Added option to disable the tray icon (icon will always be visible while ATITool is initializing).
- Added Gamma Control
- Added experimental "Remove 9000/9200/9550/9600 clock lock"
- Trying to overwrite the default profile now gives an error msg.
- Added option to limit log file size.
- Bugfixes to the installer.
- Added fan control for X800.
- Added options to disable Direct3D error messages.
- Added shared memory, other applications can now get ATITool data.
- Fixed settings window popping up in wrong place.
- Statically linked version - distribution is now only 820 KB in size!
- Updated Kernel Mode driver - getting ready to port to 64 Bit.
- Tray icon is automatically recreated when explorer crashes
- If the tray icon can't be created (possible during windows startup, explorer is not running yet) just continue loading and create the icon as soon as explorer is ready.
- Added text field with temperature to main window.
- Added support for Radeon 9550 - these cards are overclocking locked. Use the softmod drivers.
- Added support for sending clock/temp. data to MBM
- Added option to log temperatures
- Added overclocking/temp. monitoring support for X600.
- Added temp. monitoring support for 9800 PRO on XT PCB with temp. chip.
- Profile selection is no longer saved on exit, but on change.
- room.x now included in executable.
- Fixed bug where the tray temperature display would get stuck on desktop resize.
- 3D detection seems to have issues with DirectX 9.0C beta - this will not be addressed until the final version of DX9.0C is out.
- Fixed bug with temperature detection
- Fixed bug where find max. would try too high clockrates when clock frequency limits are enabled.
- Added warning if D3D Debug Runtimes are active.
- Screensaver will be disabled during 'find max' and 'scan for artifacts'
- Added 'add to start menu' all users/current user
- Tweaked 3D detection, will*now work with UT2K4's d3d9 renderer
- Added option to change font/color of temperature in systray
- Added temperature monitoring for ASUS cards, thanks Peter
- Added extra checks to low-level hardware code