• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HD 7950 May Give Higher Framerates, but GTX 660 Ti Still Smoother: Report

ThunderStorm

I just hope AMD optimizes its drivers nicely, especially in CFX configuration. Micro-shuttering for me is just meh, not a big deal at all since I have experienced this phenomenon on both AMD and nVIDIA cards.

System Name Ryzen Reynolds
Processor Ryzen 1600 - 4.0Ghz 1.415v - SMT disabled
Motherboard mATX Asrock AB350m AM4
Cooling Raijintek Leto Pro
Memory Vulcan T-Force 16GB DDR4 3000 16.18.18 @3200Mhz 14.17.17
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ 4GB RX 580 - 1450/2000 BIOS mod 8-)
Storage Seagate B'cuda 1TB/Sandisk 128GB SSD
Display(s) Acer ED242QR 75hz Freesync
Case Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair VS 550w
Mouse Zalman ZM-M401R
Keyboard Razor Lycosa
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/6220813
Wow, just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean the end of the world is upon us and this is all you can think to argue about, priorities people!!! :laugh:

OT

I couldn't be any happier with the performance of my 7950 coming from a 570 and don't notice any microstuttering in any of my games, not saying it's not there I just think it's probably a moot point to 90% of people, the other 10% of people are probably those who claim they can see and perform better in games running at over 120FPS :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I would really wish some other site were able to confirm or deny these findings. I stopped reading TTR after reading their stupid article about AMD censoring material and the original 660 ti review due to their blatant bias. They use a different method to test cards/cpus which is good but their numbers are often times inconsistent with everyone else. The review themselves are just written as best of they can to down play any AMD cards and even to exclude any test that would showed AMD winning.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if TTR just randomly made up the graphs at this point because of how they insist on doing the same articles to make nvidia look better at this point and using data that not only is selected based on favoritism but also inconsistent with other sites, they only hide behind their testing method at this point.

First it was the original 660ti review where they included TWIMTBP games where AMD suffered in the final conclusion but removed gaming evolved titles where nvidia suffered. Then the update which they hid behind windows 8 drivers and a selection of games that were different, Removing BF3 and other AMD favored titles and adding a few of TWIMTBP titles. The conclusion was stupid and the testing was stupid so when they were called out, The made the follow up review which at this point I am not even inclined to believe the numbers.

The whole year of review from the tech report has been praising nvidia. Thats not so bad but when they often skew the price of AMD and nvidia cards in the conclusion and not including AMD favored results. It starts to be something.

System Name Current Rig
Processor AMD 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI x670e Tomahawk wifi
Cooling Artic Freezer II 360
Memory G.Skill 32gb ddr5 6000mhz
Video Card(s) AMD 7900XTX 24 GB
Storage Samsung SSD 980 PRO 2TB
Display(s) Alienware 3420DW 120 Freesync
Case LianLi Lancool III white non-rgb
Audio Device(s) Onboard ALC
Power Supply Corsair Shift 1000W
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard Ducky Shine 5
Software Win 11 64bit
Benchmark Scores The second best!
well i returned by gtx670 after stutter after stutter in games. This smoothness thing that people keep mentioning is all in the head bcoz i couldn't find it I will try the amd 7 series and see if that helps with higher frame rates, if not i will return that also and wait for next gen

Did you happen to have a launch gtx 670 ASUS or EVGA? Many people did RMA and it fixed the problem quick.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
I know this is about Skyrim stutter but i previously mentioned graphical stutter in FC3. Just played the co-op version and it was silky smooth. Even the SP is now smoother after a sizable download for the game (mysterious 350mb file).

I'd put it down to drivers. Fixable. And it's not an issue to me so I'm happy.

But it is a bit shameful the ferocity of the arguments in this thread.

System Name Obelisc
Processor i7 3770k @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V
Cooling H110
Memory 16GB(4x4) @ 2400 MHz 9-11-11-31
Video Card(s) GTX 780 Ti
Storage 850 EVO 1TB, 2x 5TB Toshiba
Case T81
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD
Power Supply EVGA 850 T2 80+ TITANIUM
Software Win10 64bit
I just checked, and those arguing for a particular side matches what is in their 'system specs'.

A few of you have also spoken against tpu for posting something like this. This is a great topic to make sure that you aren't speaking in a biased tongue before clicking 'post reply'.

That being said, this review should have taken into account more than one game if they are going to go public, as it is unintentionally slandering a company, and is pretty serious in a business sense. While I haven't noticed it on CF 5750s or my 7950, the videos do show that there is a real problem in Skyrim, nothing more, so take it as that. I trust that AMD is looking into this, and if they see it as a serious issue, they will take measures to fix this.

I guess you missed the 2 articles before this. It's not just Skyrim. And you're damn right there's a system spec correlation. I've dealt with enough AMD bugs to know I should steer clear. Even if this microstutter is a newer driver problem, which I don't see how it could be as I've seen this issue since the 7950s launch, it would still just be the most recent in a long line of critical bugs. People can cry to their hearts content that anyone so harsh on the brand they blew money on must be a fanboy, but it's not really about that. It's about experience.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
I could care less eitherway i just want more testing done

7950 vs 7950 boost does the clock speed fluctuations cause the problem to be more pronounced

how bad is the issue on say the 7970 and 7970 GHz edition does clock speed on the GPU lower overall latency giving higher clocked cards any kind of benefit or does it further cause problems

does the 7870 experience the same issues

Its an interesting glimpse but 1 GPU 1 Driver revision is not enought to say theres a huge problem here. more data would be appreciated in this case to get a clearer view.

Doesn't make a helluva lot of difference imo. TR are only claiming the discrepancy regarding the 7950 Boost, they aren't extrapolating the results and saying it affects all models.
Having said that, given the standing that Scott has in the community, I'd say that someone will test the 7970, 7970GE etc. It wouldn't surprise me if AMD were optimizing for outright speed at all- that is the primary metric used in the majority of reviews, and a major bullet point in PR slides.

AMD had no problem reaping the rewards of reviews using the all new 7950 Boost...are you saying that TR should gloss over any potential problem because the bulk of the other models are possibly OK ? HardOCP and Tom's Hardware amongst others are also reporting various issues in single/multi card configs- at what point do you say its worth reporting?

first i didnt say TR did im saying essentially i want more testing done before saying somethings wrong drivers / auto boost clocks going up and down etc can all have an impact on stuttering 7970 stock vs 7970 ghz edition and 7950 stock would be welcome tests on the same driver to see if boost clocks are causing some issues. Seems your taking my post and trying to paint it in a light that makes your post more meaningful, i simply want more testing done nothing more, Altho why people are up in arms over skyrim surprises me AMD has had issues with the Gamebryo engine for hell 9-10 years now Morrowind / Oblivion / Fallout 3 / Fallout New Vegas / Skyrim all exhibit this issue. an easy way to fix it is 1 mod the game a great deal and 2 lock it to 59Hz. That said stuttering can be issue ive seen it many times. not saying TR is wrong but what im saying is their can be easy solutions that fix the problem.

I do have to say this brings back memories of my 4870x2 and the stuttering in Oblivion due to crossfire.

Last edited:

slatanek

How about shadow flicker?

Micro-stutter being one, but what are your guys experiences with shadow flickering? I have a HD7850 and as there is movement in a scene (i.e. camera panning) the shadows are a mess! I get this in every game I play. Another issue - corrupted frames. Every now and then a frame is fucked up, like there are solid, black triangles, untextured objects etc. I mean it happens from time to time and at first I thought "oooh, its just nothing". Now the longer I'm being exposed to it the more irritating it is.
The problem is these issues are small at first, but after you've seen something once it begins to bother you more and more with time. And I really don't care if its software or hardware - what matters is the user experience. Next time I'll give nVidia a try.

System Name SIGSEGV
Processor INTEL i7-7700K | AMD Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard QUANTA | ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Air cooling 4 heatpipes | Corsair H115i | Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC Fan 3000RPM
Memory Micron 16 Gb DDR4 2400 | GSkill Ripjaws 32Gb DDR4 3200 3400(OC) 14-14-14-34 @1.38v
Video Card(s) Nvidia 1060 6GB | Gigabyte 1080Ti Aorus
Storage 1TB 7200/256 SSD PCIE | ~ TB | 970 Evo
Display(s) 15,5" / 27"
Case Black & Grey | Phanteks P400S
Audio Device(s) Realtek
Power Supply Li Battery | Seasonic Focus Gold 750W
Mouse g402
Keyboard Leopold|Ducky
Software LinuxMint KDE |UBUNTU | Windows 10 PRO
Benchmark Scores i dont care about scores
Micro-stutter being one, but what are your guys experiences with shadow flickering? I have a HD7850 and as there is movement in a scene (i.e. camera panning) the shadows are a mess! I get this in every game I play. Another issue - corrupted frames. Every now and then a frame is fucked up, like there are solid, black triangles, untextured objects etc. I mean it happens from time to time and at first I thought "oooh, its just nothing". Now the longer I'm being exposed to it the more irritating it is.

what kind of driver version have you used?
in case you have already used 12.11 beta driver then you should submit your problem here instead posting off topic here

Next time I'll give nVidia a try.

that's your own choice whether you'll gear up your rig with radeon or nvidia, end of story

slatanek

WHQL driver 12.10

I'm using the latest WHQL driver, which is 12.10, so I won't post here :shadedshu

System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
....i went from single ati to xfired 6870's to single gtx 670..., nvidia is a different beast all together. As much as i love, recommend and buy amd gpus in my experience /opinion. Green teams got em beat. Amd is purpose designed and built as the value alternative....

i wonder if the screen being 60hz has to do with anything, because if anything i dont see how higher fps can be constantly less smooth, in this case its either the graphic card is rendering multiples of the same frame, or due to the 60hz which can only handle 60fps? is skipping anything over 60
or idk i guess i just dont understand this whole latency thing, it just sounds fishy to me that more frames are taking longer times in between to display
another thing would be the mechanism in which the frames are transmitted, its clear on the amd the frame overlaps the other, where for nvidia maybe each frame fades while the other displays?

im very ignorant on this matter. but can anyone clarify?

Last edited:
Processor Intel i9-9900k @ 5GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi
Cooling ThermalTake Riing 240
Memory 2x8GB G-Skill 3600 CL19 @ 16-19-19-20
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX 2060 Amp!
Storage 2x Samsung 860 Evo 512GB, 4x Seagate 8TB
Display(s) 2x Dell U2713H
Case CoolerMaster M500P
Power Supply ThermalTake Toughpower 730W
Software Windows 10 Pro
i wonder if the screen being 60hz has to do with anything, because if anything i dont see how higher fps can be constantly less smooth, in this case its either the graphic card is rendering multiples of the same frame, or due to the 60hz which can only handle 60fps? is skipping anything over 60
or idk i guess i just dont understand this whole latency thing, it just sounds fishy to me that more frames are taking longer times in between to display
another thing would be the mechanism in which the frames are transmitted, its clear on the amd the frame overlaps the other, where for nvidia maybe each frame fades while the other displays?

im very ignorant on this matter. but can anyone clarify?

The average frame rate is higher, but when the Radeon encounters a specifically difficult frame it tends to lag, hence the stutters.

System Name Night Rider | Mini LAN PC | Workhorse
Processor AMD R7 5800X3D | Ryzen 1600X | i7 970
Motherboard MSi AM4 Pro Carbon | GA- | Gigabyte EX58-UD5
Cooling Noctua U9S Twin Fan| Stock Cooler, Copper Core)| Big shairkan B
Memory 2x8GB DDR4 G.Skill Ripjaws 3600MHz| 2x8GB Corsair 3000 | 6x2GB DDR3 1300 Corsair
Video Card(s) MSI AMD 6750XT | 6500XT | MSI RX 580 8GB
Storage 1TB WD Black NVME / 250GB SSD /2TB WD Black | 500GB SSD WD, 2x1TB, 1x750 | WD 500 SSD/Seagate 320
Display(s) LG 27" 1440P| Samsung 20" S20C300L/DELL 15" | 22" DELL/19"DELL
Case LIAN LI PC-18 | Mini ATX Case (custom) | Atrix C4 9001
Audio Device(s) Onboard | Onbaord | Onboard
Power Supply Silverstone 850 | Silverstone Mini 450W | Corsair CX-750
Mouse Coolermaster Pro | Rapoo V900 | Gigabyte 6850X
Keyboard MAX Keyboard Nighthawk X8 | Creative Fatal1ty eluminx | Some POS Logitech
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 | Windows 10 Pro 64 | Windows 7 Pro 64/Windows 10 Home
Some one should start a Poll? see what us the people that use these cards both nvidia and AMD to see if yes i can see this problem or no i dont see it at all on either cards?

DOM

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Motherboard Asrock
Cooling Water
Memory Team Xtreem LV 16GB (2x8GB)
Video Card(s) EK Full WB HD7970
Display(s) CROSSOVER 27Q LED-P 27"
Case Danger Den Torture Rack
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX1200
Software W 10 Pro
Imo is just BS since amd has a faster card :p

If someone wants to give me a 680 I can do a comparison :roll:

The average frame rate is higher, but when the Radeon encounters a specifically difficult frame it tends to lag, hence the stutters.

but in the video at 240hz camera shot the amd consistently appears to have less frames as u can almost tell every frame thats changing, so what i was saying how could more fps be more apperant
yes i get your point but that is when for example an intensive scene comes up and it stutters for a bit or in some cases fps takes a dip thats why some reviews have min fps in their graphs, but i didnt notice that in the videos here, its just consistent frame by frame change is what i notice

Pekanbaru - Riau - Indonesia - Earth - Universe
System Name My Best Friend...
Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 650
Motherboard Made By Xiaomi
Cooling Air and My Hands :)
Memory 3GB LPDDR3
Video Card(s) Adreno 510
Storage Sandisk 32GB SDHC Class 10
Display(s) 5.5" 1080p IPS BOE
Case Made By Xiaomi
Audio Device(s) Snapdragon ?
Power Supply 2A Adapter
Mouse On Screen
Keyboard On Screen
Software Android 6.0.1
Benchmark Scores 90339
Lets hope, The Smoothest FPS appear on next catagories on HWBot, and The Fastest Card on 3D Mark dissappear...LoL :D

Since Radeon 7000, and now HD7000... I didn't find that trouble, in my opinion we are just too lazy to do some tweak and wait the new fix, and I believe everybody on this forum can do it.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
It's about experience.

Which is what makes it so weird to me. TR has hard data, you can't really argue with that, but why are there people with experiance and know-how saying they don't have it at all? Is there other things at play here, or is it just a case of people simply not seeing it?

i just want more testing done

Indeed so.

Some one should start a Poll? see what us the people that use these cards both nvidia and AMD to see if yes i can see this problem or no i dont see it at all on either cards?

I was thinking about that as well, but I don't think a poll would cover it.

System Name m1dg3t | DeathBox | HairPi 3
Processor 3570k @ 4.0 1.15v BIOS | q9550 @ 3.77 1.325v BIOS
Motherboard Asrock z77e iTX | p5q Dlx 2301 BIOS
Cooling Custom Water | D-14 & HR-03gt | Passive HSF
Memory Samsung MV-3V4G3D 4g x 2 @ 1866 1.35v | OcZ RpR 2g x 4 @ 1067 2.2v
Video Card(s) MSi 7950 tf3 @1000 / 1350 | Asus 5870 V2 @ 900 / 1275
Storage Adata sx900 256Gb / WD 2500 HHTZ | WD 1001 FALS x 2
Display(s) BenQ gw2750hm | 46" Sharp Quatron
Case BitFenix Prodigy - m0dd3d | Antec Fusion Remote MAX
Audio Device(s) Onboard Toslink > Yamaha HTR 6290 | Xonar HDAV1.3 > Yamaha DSP z7
Power Supply Ocz mXp700w | Ocz zx850w | Cannakit 5v 2.5a
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G9x - Cable Repaired
Keyboard TT Meka G1 - Black w Cherry Blacks| Logitech G11
Software Win7 Home | Xp sp3 & Vista ultimate | Raspbian
Benchmark Scores Epeen!! Who needs epeen??
System Name HELLSTAR
Processor AMD RYZEN 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS Strix X570-E
Cooling 2x 360 + 280 rads. 3x Gentle Typhoons, 3x Phanteks T30, 2x TT T140 . EK-Quantum Momentum Monoblock.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB F4-4133C19D-16GTZR 14-16-12-30-44
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX + under waterblock.
Storage Optane 900P[W11] + WD BLACK SN850X 4TB + 750 EVO 500GB + 1TB 980PRO[FEDORA]
Display(s) Philips PHL BDM3270 + Acer XV242Y
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow V3 - Yellow Switch
Software FEDORA 39 / Windows 11 insider
Huang paying double salary to Nvidia's Trolling Division :laugh::toast:

System Name Ultrabeast GX2
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 4.0GHZ 24/7
Motherboard Gigabit P35-DS3L
Cooling Rosewill RX24, Dual Slot Vid, Fan control
Memory 2x1gb 1066mhz@850MHZ DDR2
Video Card(s) 9800GX2 @ 690/1040
Storage 750/250/250/200 all WD 7200
Display(s) 24" DCLCD 2ms 1200p
Case Apevia
Audio Device(s) 7.1 Digital on-board, 5.1 digital hooked up
Power Supply 700W RAIDMAXXX SLI
Software winXP Pro
Benchmark Scores 17749 3DM06
I have had stuttering on both AMD and NVidia cards now that I remember (they are talking about the long pauses you see every once in a while, not the ones happening every few frames that are consistent in the videos).

I thought it was because my CPU was doing something, and since I couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly, I would just restart and not see the problem again for a very long time. This has happened maybe a half dozen times in the last five years.

I just now thought of this after looking at the video again. The first time I remember it happening was on the 9800GX2, then on a 4870.

kristimetal

That stuttering

After reading the review amd all the comments (both on TPU and techreport), I had the preconception that 660ti is stutter-free.
Well, i watched the videos (both 120hz and 240hz videos) and i ended up with the conclusion (as i said, thinking that 660ti has more "magic" to it and no stuttering) that both GPUs stutter like hell, of course, the effect was amplified by recording the game at 240hz, where the actual frame rate was ~80fps, so the choppiness.
In the areas where 7950 stutter, like where you start going up the small hil after you pass that road (i think), but also the 660ti stutter, just as an example.
Unfortunatelly, video cards have stuttering, and Skyrim is a bad example to exhibit, cause Skyrim is poorly optimize, remember SkyBoost.
We should see more games tested, maybe TPU will conduct a test like this.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Motherboard AsRock X370 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling
Memory 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3000 Mhz (Running at 2933)
Video Card(s) EVGA FTW2 GTX 1070Ti
Storage 740GB of SSDs, 7 TB's of HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UD58P-B 27” IPS 4K
Case Phanteks Enthos Pro M
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply EVGA 750 P2
Mouse Mionix Naos 8200
Keyboard G Skill Ripjaws RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
smooth as butter

System Name Night Rider | Mini LAN PC | Workhorse
Processor AMD R7 5800X3D | Ryzen 1600X | i7 970
Motherboard MSi AM4 Pro Carbon | GA- | Gigabyte EX58-UD5
Cooling Noctua U9S Twin Fan| Stock Cooler, Copper Core)| Big shairkan B
Memory 2x8GB DDR4 G.Skill Ripjaws 3600MHz| 2x8GB Corsair 3000 | 6x2GB DDR3 1300 Corsair
Video Card(s) MSI AMD 6750XT | 6500XT | MSI RX 580 8GB
Storage 1TB WD Black NVME / 250GB SSD /2TB WD Black | 500GB SSD WD, 2x1TB, 1x750 | WD 500 SSD/Seagate 320
Display(s) LG 27" 1440P| Samsung 20" S20C300L/DELL 15" | 22" DELL/19"DELL
Case LIAN LI PC-18 | Mini ATX Case (custom) | Atrix C4 9001
Audio Device(s) Onboard | Onbaord | Onboard
Power Supply Silverstone 850 | Silverstone Mini 450W | Corsair CX-750
Mouse Coolermaster Pro | Rapoo V900 | Gigabyte 6850X
Keyboard MAX Keyboard Nighthawk X8 | Creative Fatal1ty eluminx | Some POS Logitech
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 | Windows 10 Pro 64 | Windows 7 Pro 64/Windows 10 Home
I was thinking about that as well, but I don't think a poll would cover it.

Yea im not sure either, but you will get BS from both sides so it should even out in the end?

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Yea im not sure either, but you will get BS from both sides so it should even out in the end?

I meant that you'd have to gather a lot of specs, so a normal poll wouldn't cut it. Driver versions, OS versions, what systems they were using, what games etc.