• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

i7-10750H MSI GS66 10SE-044US - How can I lock this Frequency Core Multiplier to: 50 ???

LlF

if I set to dedicated GPU in BIOS, do I still care about intel GPU and iGPU unslice undervolting? i assume they are related to the integrated gpu? i find that if I undervolt them a little bit, i can get better all core turbo, like 4.3ghz. but unstable

i cant remember what exact config I did, but sometimes it would pass ts bench many times but freeze at the end of the first cinebench cycle. meaning after the entire image is rendered, it would freeze the system. any idea what might cause this?

prochot offset is in OPTIONS, does this mean i cant set a different prochot for two profiles? i might want a bigger offset while on battery.

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
prochot offset
At the moment, PROCHOT Offset is only a global setting so you cannot set different values for each profile.

do I still care about intel GPU and iGPU unslice undervolting
Do some testing. I never bother undervolting the Intel GPU or iGPU Unslice. If you are using a Nvidia GPU while gaming, there does not seem much point in undervolting the Intel GPU. It usually causes instability without improving anything.

it would freeze the system. any idea what might cause this?
Any freeze when undervolting is usually because you have set the voltage too low. Most people do full load testing to determine a good undervolt. Most crashes and BSOD problems occur when the CPU is lightly loaded or goes from full load to light load. Increase the voltage until you are stable at full load, light load and everywhere in between. That is why the TS Bench lets you select a variety of load tests.

Reactions: LlF