1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need Some help with a new rig

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Rey17, Oct 18, 2007.

1. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Sorry about that...I completely forgot about this thread. XD

I believe I had my 8800GTS 640MB in there right before I bought my TT case. Card fits in just fine and what with all the fans the case has (2 side fans, 1 back, 1 front and one top) you should do just fine.

Rey17 says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Rey17

Rey17 New Member

Thanks Received:
    there u go shyska.... here is your answer..... and as for the final vedit..??/.... My rig is perfect for me and it has everything i need and is still better then other computers !!lol :D

so my final answer is that this is my rig, and this is what i am buying..... all my answers have been answered and it all matches up.... so thats it... this is my rig with the help of you guys..... without u guys i would be buying things that i really dont need and that they dont even work.....

i just want to say thank you very very very very very much for all the time, patience and dedication you guys gave me..... and im sorry if i have been a burden on you guys by asking alot of boring questions ! so sorry about that.

and your wish will come true.... after i have finished the rig... then i will take pics of my new rig when the first time i have to boot it up and then ill show u guys the rig getting borned into this world lol

so i just want to say thank you, everyone one of you !!

THANK YOU GUYS, YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT, GREAT HELP FOR ME !!

my rig is finally complete !!

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Grimskull New Member

Thanks Received:
    if you get any problems ( i hope you dont) give us a shout!!

Congrats on your rig, hope you have plenty of time gaming on it!!!!

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. Shyska New Member

Thanks Received:
    :toast:

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. Rey17

Rey17 New Member

Thanks Received:
    thnx alot to everyone...... but most of the thanks go to Grimskull, shyska and crashnburn because without u guys i wouldnt have any idea of what the hell im buying !!

so thank you. !!

and of course i will shout back if (i hope not as well) i have any problems and if not then when the rig is finished then i will take pics of my rig being born for the first time !! lol

so thank you for everything !!

10 Year Member at TPU