• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Real Temp Feature Requests

I may have missed this somewhere in the feature request list, but support for more cores would be great. I've got a fair number of machines that have 6+ cores and at least 1 that has multiple GPUs, so it would be super nice to support up to 10 cores if possible.

unclewebb

RealTemp Author
I still do not own or have access to any hardware that has 6 or more cores for development purposes so it is going to be a while before I can add support to RealTemp for these CPUs.
Try Core Temp. It has been updated recently.

A 10+ core version of RealTemp would be so wide that it would fill up the majority of the screen. :)

AndyAJ

Can you guys add in the ability to also execute a batch script when the temperature drops <= a certain value for both cpu/gpu?

So basically I want a program to only run within a certain temperature range. One script terminates the program when temperatures climb to high, and I'm looking to execute another to re-start the program when the temperature drops enough for it to cool down.

Thanks for this nice program!

Bevier

I would like integration with IFTTT. This would allow notices to appear on your smartphone or allow climate control presets based on GPU temps.