• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Not Wemod, it installs an app, just use trainer, or just train to fight, mmh no, you don't like game :

I like to use cheat codes like this in Stardew Valley, its so fun just building my dream farm, and only having like two patches of actual stuff I am growing. I am lazy like that lol

Processor Intel i5 8400
Motherboard Asus Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken & Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
Memory 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Display(s) Samsung UN55KU6300F
Case Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Software W11 Pro
i stopped playing cuz there was a mission hunting a blacktail from 300 mts away in a zone where it never spawned. i try all kind of scents, lures and calls. no luck.
Kraken Bridge mission

Beat this mission today while trying out a new DLC. Which was part of an update that fixed a lot of things*. Might be worth trying some combination of 11 AM and walking due East along cliff on South side of ravine rope bridge goes over while looking slightly North at those islands below. This was indicative enough of your complaint to suggest giving the game another try if your interest is still salvageable. I spent awhile trying this mission before and there was literally not a single time of day or pattern discernible you could work outwards from.

*Learned the hard way to jump in and out of multiplayer lobby very quickly or immediately when a cheater enters. I'd find a likely candidate and spend a good hour or more searching their map. Not realizing the server control had passed to me and everyone was playing on my own map. Cheaters were going nuts spawning trophies and rares. Which royally tanked the entire mechanism game uses to replenish and redistribute, pick weather conditions, everything. I had a streak going of over 2,000 harvests without a single Diamond or rare in awful tough conditions to find anything in. Sucked.

Last edited:

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 750w G+, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
I started playing Death Stranding, I haven't made it far into the game yet, but it is different that's for sure. I am still playing Forza Horizon 5 and my map is so cluttered I almost want to start over.., and I play Mario Kart on my phone the most haha. I gotta quit paying for that..

System Name His & Hers
Processor R7 5800X/ R9 5950X Stock
Motherboard X570 Aorus Master/ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
Cooling Corsair h150 elite/ Corsair h115i Platinum
Memory 32 GB 4x8GB 4000CL15 Trident Z Royal/ 32 GB 3200 CL14 @3800 CL16 Team T Force Nighthawk
Video Card(s) Evga FTW 3 Ultra 3080ti/ Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090
Storage lots of SSD.
Display(s) LG G2 65/LG C1 48/ LG 27GP850/ MSI 27 inch VA panel 1440p165hz
Case 011 Dynamic XL/ Phanteks Evolv X
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro + gaming Dac/ Corsair sp 2500/ Logitech G560/Samsung Q990B
Power Supply Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 1000w/850w
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed/ Logitech G Pro Hero.
Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platinum/ Logitech G Pro
I started playing Death Stranding, I haven't made it far into the game yet, but it is different that's for sure. I am still playing Forza Horizon 5 and my map is so cluttered I almost want to start over.., and I play Mario Kart on my phone the most haha. I gotta quit paying for that..

The hot wheels expansion is pretty awesome.

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 750w G+, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Why it is so hard?
Jumped in the middle of 4 wolves and I'm dead with 2 bites. What the hell :eek:

Not enjoyable at all. Died a million times. what the hell it is

How can you like it? the enemies are big as cow and they don't die

Is there a cheat code to make myself undieable (immortal)?

This game gives me more stress that life does.

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness
Ohhh it can sure be frustrating. Elden Ring is a game that made Dark Souls veterans cry that the boss fights were the worst of the series, just impossible without summons, so on... so you're not alone. Personally, I think it's extremely rewarding once you get a feel for it. Every weapon type has a different moveset, different reach and other characteristics. They all feel and play differently. Some have unique special moves. The rest allow you to put new special moves on, and many of them are extremely powerful. Once you get comfortable with the combat system, you have tons of freedom when it comes to how you approach things, to the point where you basically don't have to white knuckle things at all to beat the game, smack bosses health bars down 20% each time you hit them with good gear and good stats. The world itself is packed full of interesting details with cool architecture, creatures, and biomes - the game is a masterclass in environmental storytelling. That is where you're gonna see Martin's influence - he basically drew up the 'rules' for the story of the world. It's one of those where the more you dig and try to read into things, the more it becomes this rich, living world with deep history.

With Elden Ring, your vigor stat is crap from the jump, to the point where you gotta start by putting at least like 20 levels in that. You'll want like 4-5 extra in endurance minimum, too. Until then, just take the fights slow. If 2 or more enemies are converging on you with attacks, don't even try. Dodge around until you can isolate one, prepare for their attack, dodge, and counter with your own. It DOES take a little practice to get a feel for the pacing. It doesn't help that many enemies will push through your attacks and nail you. So you really have to look for the windows and be ready - the best moment to attack is typically as an enemy is finishing one that you have dodged. Once you get into doing that, you'll be rackin and stackin hoards of the fellas automatically.

The big thing that I think throws the most people off is how your moves go off. Everything has some kind of 'set-up' period of animation spent where you cannot cancel. If you press a button to do something like roll, the roll will not go, but will queue up and and only begin the moment the attack animation finishes, when the very 1st idle frame comes. So often, you may try to dodge and the timing is weird, or it flat out doesn't happen. The queuing is why. Just another thing you have to get a feel for. You can use it to your advantage, too! For instance... say you know you only BARELY have time to stick one heavy attack before the enemy will hit you. You'd want to hit the button for the desired attack and then as soon as the attack animation begins, go ahead a press the roll button. You'll be out of that situation as soon as absolutely possible. You can also do things like roll, and then during the roll, press jump and have your character shoot up in the air coming off the roll, at which point you can press your heavy attack key for a strong jump attack. You can also queue any attack mid-roll to have the roll end with a roll attack. So maybe you do a quick roll back as that wolf lunges you, press light attack to throw a quick swipe back as your roll is finishing. Any kind of button mashing will lead to constant dying. Planning your moves moment by moment is very useful for gaining control.

There are lots of ways to approach different enemies. Nobody sits down actively memorizing them. Maybe some boss combos. But generally, I think people just work out a style that works for them as they go.

Also, DON'T get nervous and constantly try to avoid when enemies are coming straight at you with attacks - roll into their attacks and place yourself behind them so they won't have time to respond to the follow-up attack. A lot of enemies actually give you more time than it seems with attacks - they like to make you try to roll too early so they catch you over an over again. The biggest thing you CANNOT do is try to hit buttons really fast to try and get ahead of a chaotic situation. Elden Ring is more a game of knowing when NOT to press buttons sometimes. Again... that whole queuing thing will screw you the moment you queue two rolls and that second roll puts you right in the enemy's wind-up, or you queue an attack mid-roll, before seeing what the enemy is about to do next (remember, a lot of enemy attacks will cancel YOURS and they will just hit you full-on while your attack fails.) All you can do at that point is watch it happen.

If an enemy is big and doesn't take much damage, you aren't strong enough to fight it yet. You need to upgrade your weapon with smithing stones. Giant trolls, you want to stay near their feet and hit them with your heaviest attacks. Try two-handing your weapon and stick as many jump attacks as you can without getting greedy. Much more damage, and most importantly stagger with the heavy 2h attacks. Hit colossal enemies hard enough, enough times, consistently, and they will eventually be stance broken... they will fall and some part of them will glow orange. For the trolls, it's an eye. Walk up to that and press the light attack button to initiate a crit/garrote, which is a fancy animation-locked move that takes massive chunks of the health bar. The general rule with any kind of colossal enemy is to stay riggghhhttt up on em and wap em wherever you can hit, use the invincibility of the roll to stay out of their attacks.

I feel combat is actually kind of harder in the beginning because you have no HP and weak weapons. But honestly, I think if you take the starting regions slowly and focus on gaining HP, you'll probably be fine. Do yourself a favor and look up an OP build guide. Once you get the horse, you can cheese your way into stuff that can sort of trivialize early and mid game. There's a popular way to get runes that you can do at level 1, and all of the runes gained will take you over level 30. You could do that and go back to the starting area with the ability to take a lot more hits. You can skip ahead to almost anywhere in the game, just keep riding past enemies. This can grant you access to lots of good stuff. Also, whatever is going on, there is NO SHAME in calling your horse and dipping outta there. You get some invincibility while getting on the horse to help you out. Use it to evade the woooves!

My personal advice is to try a Moonveil build, as you can start pretty early with it. Plenty of youtube guides on that one. The Moonveil katana is a very strong magic katana with a killer special move that will carry you through tons of stuff, make waste of lots of bosses and decimate normal mobs. You also get to use sorcery with that build, which gives you some SERIOUS, hunka-chunka ranged dominance. It's definitely the more relaxed way to play. You can get stupid damage as a mage, and there are still plenty of melee options that scale with intelligence. If you want a good melee-only option, you can get the Bloodhound's Fang right in Limgrave, and it has a one of a kind move with a teleporting combo chain that not only does really big damage, but gets you out of all kinds of otherwise difficult situation like it is nothing. You'll find lots of guides on how to get set up with that and use it. It is perhaps one of the strongest and easiest to use melee weapons in the game. Two hand it and smack the crap out of everything.

Another option would be sword and board. Get yourself a good shield and try dodge-countering. Just hold your shield up and when the enemy strikes it, you can do a dodge counter by pressing a regular attack button at the same time. Just beware that heavy attacks to your shield will break your stance and leave you open to big damage when your shield flies back. Even regular attacks will break your guard eventually, and every time you block, it eats stamina. Most shields also come with the parry ability. Your special move will allow you to throw a parry, which if timed right, will let you stab your opponent right in the gut. It is pretty tricky to time, but you can even use this on bosses. Dodge all but the last move in a melee combo, parry the last, and take lots of HP away from them.

That's about the best advice I can come up with right now. The game definitely is not for everyone all of the time. There is a learning curve and it isn't very forgiving of mistakes. But it also feels really good and even straight up epic when you can get through fights with style. And I think anyone can do that. People without the use of their hands have beaten Elden Ring. I'll tell you this. If you ever decide to give it a go again and hit a wall, just say what you're struggling with. I will do what I can to help you figure out what's keeping you stuck.

Last edited:
System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i3-12100F 'power limit removed/-130mV undervolt'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
To be honest my main issue with DS and the likes of Elden Ring is not necessarily the difficulty curve but more like the lack of actual storytelling.
Idk whenever I tried those games I felt like I was threwn in a big world for whatever reason and then go do my stuff with nothing actual to follow and that way I'm just not motivated to push through the difficulty.

For example I do love the Darksiders serie and Darksiders 3 went down the line of being a bit more souls like with the gameplay and difficulty changes and I do recall that game getting some negative reviews because of that.
I will say the first 2-3 hours of the game was pretty rough for me but I didn't gave up and played till I got stronger and more familiar with the game cause I really wanted to see how the story and the character's personality shapes out. 'I wasn't a fan of Fury at first but she grew on me by the end of the game'
After getting my first stronger weapon/power unlocked in the story it became so much better and I had a blast finishing the game. 'I even started the NG+ playthrough'

But this is lacking to the point of being almost nonexistent in the DS games/Elden Ring and that simply kills the game for me, I know that it does have a story but I don't like to dig around and find small pieces here and there while I have to deal with ass bosses all over the place.

There are games that I don't really play for the story and grinding is something I don't mind/used to as an ARPG/Looter shooter genre lover but the DS games just don't motivate me to do that and its more of a piss off trigger for me with no interest so I stoped trying to play those games even tho I have some friends who keep talking about it/how great the game is. 'they are a fan of the genre so no surprise there'

I guess it really is not for everyone but for different reasons.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Why it is so hard?

Its a learning curve. Note; I get what you're saying and its exactly what kills the motivation for me sooner rather than later. Until... until you get into it after all and figure shit out. That's when the game consumes you. The real job you've got here is getting there... and then gaming heaven opens up to you.

Earlier installments of 'Souls' games didn't have the open world aspect, and in that sense... Elden Ring is Skyrim. Shit's exploitable, you can't destroy boss A? Find boss B. Or C... or any other one. Feeling too weak? Farm trolls for a few hours in the starting area (1000 runes a pop) and level to 40~50 to give yourself a high stat in, say, Faith, like I did. Then equip Cipher Pata which is found early in the game and suddenly everything feels different ;) A big part of the game is 'run past it', too. Enemies getting annoying? Then why not just run past them? It redefines what 'a threat' is to you in open world games too. And you'll discover a big part of what feels threatening is mostly the fact 'you don't know what it'll do yet'. And then you figure out you actually want to challenge those enemies to figure them out too. All in due time.

Here's the build I run. Yes, some guides and a world map are used along the way. This way I can set myself clear goals, its not 'cheating', but advance knowledge without spoiling the entire sense of discovery, which is part of the game's charm.

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/PvE+Builds (Cipher Build)

If you're giving yourself the much harder task of trying to figure this game out 'within the game'... yeah. That's a quick path to uninstall unless you've got balls of steel.

Yesterday I managed to cheese my Somber Smithing Stone +7, 8 and 9... So Cipher Pata is ridiculous rn, making the longer boss fights more manageable and that changes the perspective on that constant barrage of seemingly super nasty attacks. Only wiped for 2 hours yesterday on Renalla, my first Legendary boss kill, but now I can respec so my life is 50% complete :) Real challenges make rewards feel so much better.

But overall... there is a dodge and a block button. Dodge is key. Learn to dodge, and learn to time your attacks between dodges. That's half the game.

And like @robot zombie correctly points out:
Any kind of button mashing will lead to constant dying. Planning your moves moment by moment is very useful for gaining control.
Enemies actually have different attacks for button mashers. Play mashy and non-mashy and you'll notice how it changes the pace of fights completely. Its as simple as 'enemies doing repetitive attacks' - if you mash, that dog won't bite once, it'll bite two more times for good measure, every time beating you to the punch and taking away your entire health bar. If you don't mash, the dog bites, and jumps back.

Last edited:

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
System Name Tower of Power / Sechs
Processor i7 14700K / i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 / X99S GAMING 7
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Case Phantek "400A" / Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC4080 / Azalia Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Corsair RM Series RM750 / Corsair CXM CX600M
Mouse Glorious Gaming Model D Wireless / Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
VR HMD Quest 3 (128gb) + Rift S + HTC Vive + DK1
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Yes
Why it is so hard?

You need to grind/farm runes and level up a bit. Once you get to level 50+ then things will start to feel a little easier. There is so much to do.

Lei

Processor 3900x - Bykski waterblock
Motherboard MSI b450m mortar max BIOS Date 27 Apr 2023
Cooling αcool 560 rad - 2xPhanteks F140XP
Memory Micron 32gb 3200mhz ddr4
Video Card(s) Colorful 3090 ADOC active backplate cooling
Storage WD SN850 2tb ,HP EX950 1tb, WD UltraStar Helioseal 18tb+18tb
Display(s) 24“ HUION pro 4k 10bit
Case aluminium extrusions copper panels, 60 deliveries for every piece down to screws
Audio Device(s) sony stereo mic, logitech c930, Gulikit pro 2 + xbox Series S controller, moded bt headphone 1200mAh
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x
Mouse pen display, no mouse no click
Keyboard Microsoft aio media embedded touchpad (moded lithium battery 1000mAh)
Software Win 11 23h2 build 22631
Benchmark Scores cine23 20000
@Super Firm Tofu @Klemc @Vayra86 @Mindweaver @robot zombie @Sithaer
Thanks, I accidentally killed this donkey while trying to take screenshot. I only use Infinite Health, one hit kill and ignore hits.
Now I put on my hefty armor and go kill'em all with my mighty baton. :clap:

elden Screenshot 2023-03-16 004616 copy.jpg

elden Screenshot 2023-03-16 004542 copy.jpg

You need to grind/farm runes and level up a bit. Once you get to level 50+ then things will start to feel a little easier. There is so much to do.
yep, I rather start from level 1 - I don't like Vagabond, Warrior, Samurai suit.
Its a learning curve...
And like @robot zombie correctly points out:
Any kind of button mashing will lead to constant dying. Planning your moves moment by moment is very useful for gaining control.
I understand, one hit kill Num 0 super damage, I learned it
To be honest my main issue with DS and the likes of Elden Ring is not necessarily the difficulty curve but more like the lack of actual storytelling.
This is what I like about story:
Game settings>Auto-Skip cutscenes ON
Audio Language > I'm deaf
Subtitles > OFF

Dodge around until you can isolate one, prepare for their attack, dodge, and counter with your own. It DOES take a little practice to get a feel for the pacing. It doesn't help that many enemies will push through your attacks and nail you. So you really have to look for the windows and be ready - the best moment to attack is typically as an enemy is finishing one that you have dodged. Once you get into doing that, you'll be rackin and stackin hoards of the fellas automatically.
I promise not to use stealth mode, I let enemies see me, but I kill them with one hit. Do I still need to collect butterflies? I killed the shopkeeper, damn it. I mean his ass, and now he's running after my ass (no pun intended)
I feel combat is actually kind of harder in the beginning because you have no HP and weak weapons.
I have infinite HP. no worries :toast: NUM 2
There is a learning curve and it isn't very forgiving of mistakes. But it also feels really good and even straight up epic when you can get through fights with style.
I'm unable to make mistakes. I haven't tried jumping off a cliff though.
Dude, I have PhD research to do. I can't go through learning curve stuff. But I want to see Elden Ring entirely. don't want to be one wolf bite away from all the 50gb installation. :lovetpu:

Kind of defeats the intended purpose of games like this (to git gud) but I think as long as you're having fun, who is anybody else to say what you should or should not do?
Not Wemod, it installs an app, just use trainer, or just train to fight, mmh no, you don't like game :

Thanks for your prompt response. Charming.
I've seen YouTube comments actually uninstalling the game because they didn't know about these cheats.
the game stays with me ;)

I find it boring personally, but they call it skill, so meh to each their own
Get the cheat/trainer and let the game consume you.

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
@Super Firm Tofu @Klemc @Vayra86 @Mindweaver @robot zombie @Sithaer
Thanks, I accidentally killed this donkey while trying to take screenshot. I only use Infinite Health, one hit kill and ignore hits.
Now I put on my hefty armor and go kill'em all with my mighty baton. :clap:

View attachment 287916

View attachment 287917

yep, I rather start from level 1 - I don't like Vagabond, Warrior, Samurai suit.

I understand, one hit kill Num 0 super damage, I learned it

This is what I like about story:
Game settings>Auto-Skip cutscenes ON
Audio Language > I'm deaf
Subtitles > OFF

I promise not to use stealth mode, I let enemies see me, but I kill them with one hit. Do I still need to collect butterflies? I killed the shopkeeper, damn it. I mean his ass, and now he's running after my ass (no pun intended)

I have infinite HP. no worries :toast: NUM 2

I'm unable to make mistakes. I haven't tried jumping off a cliff though.
Dude, I have PhD research to do. I can't go through learning curve stuff. But I want to see Elden Ring entirely. don't want to be one wolf bite away from all the 50gb installation. :lovetpu:

Thanks for your prompt response. Charming.
I've seen YouTube comments actually uninstalling the game because they didn't know about these cheats.
the game stays with me ;)

Get the cheat/trainer and let the game consume you.

Holy shit youre going for that No deaths achievement I can feel it! Hardcore mode in reverse, so 2023

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
finally installed it ...

oh well, for a A studio of roughly a dozen team member on average ... not bad not bad ...
negative discussion over steam mention "not worth the 60$ price tag"
what? got mine for 5chf/$ in physical, limited edition containing DVD soundtrack code and 2 DLC code o_O and the regular price is around 25$
"looking like a PS2 game"
well it's not a triple A but it's far from PS2 graphic, PS3 eventually ... bah, who care ... the game is fun...

and it does look nice ...
20230315184612_1_proc.jpg20230315184614_1_proc.jpg20230315184747_1_proc.jpg

20230315185604_1_proc.jpg20230315185943_1_proc.jpg

even when everything go f.u.b.a.r.
20230315194850_1_proc.jpg20230315194858_1_proc.jpg20230315203343_1_proc.jpg

and i mean it's pretty fudged up, if this is what you get when you mix hippie, veganism and crystaline (prismic ) pseudoscience ... i can't say i didn't see it coming (no debate, nonetheless)
20230315194635_1_proc.jpg20230315194642_1_proc.jpg20230315194706_1_proc.jpg
eerie jellyfish, creepy biomass with eyes ... and Mandaleech Mandacore (well they look like Mandala ... hence the name ) in the gloom (spirit world if i get it correctly )

ohhhh nice ... even the world outside the gloom is f'ed up ... one died in bed drinking and the other seemingly crushed by trees and skull cracked open with a hammer .... oh boy oh joy.
20230315204530_1_proc.jpg20230315204338_1_proc.jpg20230315223248_1_proc.jpg
nice love letter nonetheless... aherm...

well, i deer to say that it did not end well for that one either... and even the kids??? aaaaaaahhhhh wonderful
20230315223202_1_proc.jpg20230315223302_1_proc.jpg20230315223306_1_proc.jpg

run quite nicely (noAA best AA )
20230315184716_1_proc.jpg20230315184723_1_proc.jpg

also, why people make memo if someone in the group will.... aahhh whatever ...
20230315195054_1_proc.jpg

i agree with the end of the memo ... also i feel like saying "don't cross the streams" when i read it ...

oh and attention to details, like when viewing a 16mm reel, and crossing the strea... beam...
20230315190807_1_proc.jpg
hilarious moment when i did come back to the projector after the first chapter and found out that if i left a reel on the machine i could get it back later.

oh, btw ... weapons ... burning Sage stick , fire lash (thorny branches tied together) Witch stick (Mugwort bundle basically), salt and essential oil... yeaaaaaahhhh right... okay if it works it works ...

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
finally installed it ...

oh well, for a A studio of roughly a dozen team member on average ... not bad not bad ...
negative discussion over steam mention "not worth the 60$ price tag"
what? got mine for 5chf/$ in physical, limited edition containing DVD soundtrack code and 2 DLC code o_O and the regular price is around 25$
"looking like a PS2 game"
well it's not a triple A but it's far from PS2 graphic, PS3 eventually ... bah, who care ... the game is fun...

and it does look nice ...
View attachment 287967View attachment 287966View attachment 287963

View attachment 287961View attachment 287958

even when everything go f.u.b.a.r.
View attachment 287953View attachment 287952View attachment 287950

and i mean it's pretty fudged up, if this is what you get when you mix hippie, veganism and crystaline (prismic ) pseudoscience ... i can't say i didn't see it coming (no debate, nonetheless)
View attachment 287956View attachment 287955View attachment 287954
eerie jellyfish, creepy biomass with eyes ... and Mandaleech Mandacore (well they look like Mandala ... hence the name ) in the gloom (spirit world if i get it correctly )

ohhhh nice ... even the world outside the gloom is f'ed up ... one died in bed drinking and the other seemingly crushed by trees and skull cracked open with a hammer .... oh boy oh joy.
View attachment 287948View attachment 287949View attachment 287971
nice love letter nonetheless... aherm...

well, i deer to say that it did not end well for that one either... and even the kids??? aaaaaaahhhhh wonderful
View attachment 287972View attachment 287970View attachment 287969

run quite nicely (noAA best AA )
View attachment 287965View attachment 287964

also, why people make memo if someone in the group will.... aahhh whatever ...
View attachment 287951

i agree with the end of the memo ... also i feel like saying "don't cross the streams" when i read it ...

oh and attention to details, like when viewing a 16mm reel, and crossing the strea... beam...
View attachment 287957
hilarious moment when i did come back to the projector after the first chapter and found out that if i left a reel on the machine i could get it back later.

what game is this? I looked at all of them and can't figure it out.

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
System Name Windows | Linux
Processor 14900KS | 7950X3D
Motherboard Z790 Apex Encore | X670 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Arctic LF III 420 | Noctua NH-D15
Memory 48GB 8200 CL38 | 64GB 6200 CL30
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 | RX 7900XTX
Display(s) MSI MAG401QR
Case Asus PA602 | Antec P101s
Power Supply Vertex GX-1000 | Prime TX-850
Software Win 11 Pro | Debian
Benchmark Scores They suck.
what game is this? I looked at all of them and can't figure it out.
Looks like The Chant

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Looks like The Chant

bought it recently, mentioned it here

yeah, definitely not for me. just looked at some of the Steam images. I don't do horror games. im just going to chill with some stardew valley tonight :roll:

i got some villagers i want to go say hi to, and flirt with ladies who will never love me, just like irl LOL

System Name KLM
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard B-650E-E Strix
Cooling Arctic Cooling III 280
Memory 16x2 Fury Renegade 6000-32
Video Card(s) 4070-ti PNY
Storage 512+512+1+2+2+2+2+6+500+256+4+4+4
Display(s) VA 32" 4K@60 - OLED 27" 2K@240
Case 4000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Edifier 1280Ts
Power Supply Shift 1000
Mouse 502 Hero
Keyboard K68
Software EMDB
Benchmark Scores 0>1000
What about a good 2D Pixel art Point & Click ?

Display(s) MSI MAG401QR
yeah, definitely not for me. just looked at some of the Steam images. I don't do horror games. im just going to chill with some stardew valley tonight :roll:

i got some villagers i want to go say hi to, and flirt with ladies who will never love me, just like irl LOL

I don't know how I missed @GreiverBlade 's post sharing the game name - I must be getting old. I just searched some of the quest names from one of the screenshots to find it lol.

I don't do horror either. I haven't played Stardew Valley in a while. I need to fire that up again. I've always played vanilla - do you use any mods?

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I don't know how I missed @GreiverBlade 's post sharing the game name - I must be getting old. I just searched some of the quest names from one of the screenshots to find it lol.

I don't do horror either. I haven't played Stardew Valley in a while. I need to fire that up again. I've always played vanilla - do you use any mods?

no mods yet, but I do have like 4 saves, i don't play it much honestly, just enough to scratch the Harvest Moon itch

first save = i used some kind of cheat code for infinite money so i could build my dream farm and have all the best tools and such. I wish it could be more interactive, like let me give the Mayor 50k gold to build a community center, and i sit on a bench petting my dog and waving to the villagers as their billionaire savior. i'd be the best billionaire, lol

second save = sentimental farm, past pets I had in life, farm itself is named after one, pet named after another, etc etc - this is a slow farm for me, i just have it real small, and take it nice and slow.

third save = beach farm, just because its such a different experience

fourth save = actually attempting to play the game it was meant to be played, but most likely abandoning this one as I just don't have the patience. might overrite this save and making a "Fishing Farm" apparently that option you won't grow much of anything at all, but you have a lot more fishing stuff not in the main game, could be neat to experience. or I might look into mods and see what is out there to replace this save.

Do you recommend any mods?

What about a good 2D Pixel art Point & Click ?

I play those too, like To The Moon, A Bird's Story, Finding Paradise, those are all great. What ones do you recommend? I need to play A Short Hike soon, that one looks cheerful, good timing for the Spring weather.

System Name KLM
Processor 7800X3D
Case 4000D Airflow
Power Supply Shift 1000
Mouse 502 Hero
Keyboard K68
Software EMDB
Benchmark Scores 0>1000
I play those too, like To The Moon, A Bird's Story, Finding Paradise, those are all great. What ones do you recommend? I need to play A Short Hike soon, that one looks cheerful, good timing for the Spring weather.
Like you i have a ToDo list, my games are PClick like in first ages (Monkey Island...) where to resolve riddles & puzzles we need to find objects (to combine them) and talk to people is needed :

'Alum' '2015'
'Belladonna' '2015'
'Ben there, Dan that!' '2008'
'Time gentlemen, please!' '2009'
'Born punk' '2022'
'Chronicle of Innsmouth Mountains of madness' '2021'
'Darkside detective' '2017'
'Darkside detective 2 Fumble in the dark' '2021'
'Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy' '2016'
'Kaptain Brawe New world' '2010'
'Kathy Rain (DCut)' '2016'
'Milkmaid of the milky way' '2019'
'Terrible old man' '2019'

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Butterflies are mostly used for crafting different types of arrows. None of the crafting ingredients are really required.

If you feel bad, get over to the church of vows with a celestial dew - doing the little ritual with it makes any NPC's who hate you, not hate you so much anymore. Kind of a rare item, I think you only find like 15 per playthrough.

Or you can just murder every merchant you see and life is just more convenient. They drop bell bearings, which you can trade to the shopkeeper in roundtable hold to access their inventories. Many kill all of the merchants just to have everything they sell consolidated in one shop that you can easily fast travel to.

System Name KLM
Processor 7800X3D
Case 4000D Airflow
Power Supply Shift 1000
Mouse 502 Hero
Keyboard K68
Software EMDB
Benchmark Scores 0>1000

And those ones are not in the pure PClick style i call them adventure games :

'Cats Other lives' '2022'
'Charnel house' '2015'
'Midnight scenes' '2020'
'Tales of the Neon sea' '2019'
'Yuppie psycho' '2019'

Last edited:
Display(s) MSI MAG401QR
no mods yet, but I do have like 4 saves, i don't play it much honestly, just enough to scratch the Harvest Moon itch

first save = i used some kind of cheat code for infinite money so i could build my dream farm and have all the best tools and such. I wish it could be more interactive, like let me give the Mayor 50k gold to build a community center, and i sit on a bench petting my dog and waving to the villagers as their billionaire savior. i'd be the best billionaire, lol

second save = sentimental farm, past pets I had in life, farm itself is named after one, pet named after another, etc etc - this is a slow farm for me, i just have it real small, and take it nice and slow.

third save = beach farm, just because its such a different experience

fourth save = actually attempting to play the game it was meant to be played, but most likely abandoning this one as I just don't have the patience. might overrite this save and making a "Fishing Farm" apparently that option you won't grow much of anything at all, but you have a lot more fishing stuff not in the main game, could be neat to experience. or I might look into mods and see what is out there to replace this save.

Do you recommend any mods?

Don't have any first hand experience with any mods for SV - I keep reading and hearing about them but haven't tried any yet. I had one save when the game was first released that I was a good ways into that I lost when the netbook I was playing it on decided to die. :cry: I'll have to start fresh. Now I backup my saves if they're not cloud based.

I also have A Short Hike in my backlog I need to play. :)

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i3-12100F 'power limit removed/-130mV undervolt'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
Seesh, finally finished Guardians of the Galaxy last night after pretty much playing it all day yesterday.
I've started playing it on gamepass some time ago but had to take a detour to Diablo 3 season 28 and then recently I got the notification that the game is being removed from the gamepass system so I had to rush the game. 'I'm really not used to playing this much in a short time frame like this, usually I take my time but I didn't want to watch a playthrough to see how it ends..'

In overall I liked this game a lot, put me in the mood to rewatch the movies too in a week or so.

Also if nothing stupid happens then this is my plan for the weekend/friday:D:
D4Beta.jpg

This weekend's beta is for the ppl who bought the game and 1 week later there will be an open beta.
As a crazed Diablo fan/been playing it since my elementary school years I'm quite curious about it and it wasn't exactly a question if I'm buying it or not so I bought the Deluxe edition last week.:oops: 'I'm expecting server issues tho but we will see how that goes..'

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
Seesh, finally finished Guardians of the Galaxy last night after pretty much playing it all day yesterday.
I've started playing it on gamepass some time ago but had to take a detour to Diablo 3 season 28 and then recently I got the notification that the game is being removed from the gamepass system so I had to rush the game. 'I'm really not used to playing this much in a short time frame like this, usually I take my time but I didn't want to watch a playthrough to see how it ends..'

In overall I liked this game a lot, put me in the mood to rewatch the movies too in a week or so.

Also if nothing stupid happens then this is my plan for the weekend/friday:D:
View attachment 288004

This weekend's beta is for the ppl who bought the game and 1 week later there will be an open beta.
As a crazed Diablo fan/been playing it since my elementary school years I'm quite curious about it and it wasn't exactly a question if I'm buying it or not so I bought the Deluxe edition last week.:oops: 'I'm expecting server issues tho but we will see how that goes..'
Oh man... D IV. The last, way past due chance for Blizzard to redeem itself. Tall order, that... I hope they make it happen, but... I fear they're too deep in corporate bullshit land.