• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer XV273K 4K120 + Lenovo L32p-30 4K60
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Finally got some nerve to play Resident Evil Village. Better later than never, I guess. Looks still stunning for a ~2yr old game with high settings @ 4K.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asrock B450M Steel Legend @ BIOS Version P4.60
Cooling Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Memory PNY Electronics 8192 MB (DDR4-3200 with XMP/DOCP) P/N: 8GBF1X08QFHH38-135-K (x2)
Video Card(s) Colorful Tomahawk/BattleAx RTX 2060 Super
Storage HP SSD EX900 500GB, PNY CS900 960GB
Display(s) Acer QG240Y S3
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650W, 230V non fullrange
Software Windows 10 Pro
cmon!! put more "culture" on that mod !!! :D:D
I could break this forum's rules if I posted more "cultured" stuff :p

Now that I'm brought down to a mere RX550, I had to sacrifice resolutions, graphics settings and also install an FSR upscaler mod so I can play it. Luckily I can still play at above 30+ fps...

System Name Windows | Windows
Processor 14900KS | 7950X3D
Motherboard Z790 Apex Encore | X670 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Arctic LF III 420 | Noctua NH-D15
Memory 48GB 8200 CL38 | 64GB 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 | RX 7900XTX
Display(s) MSI MAG401QR
Case Asus PA602 | Antec P101s
Power Supply Vertex GX-1000 | Prime TX-850
Software Win 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores They suck.
Sliding into Daylight Saving Time here in the US with Forza Horizon 5

FH5.jpg

And playing with my wand in Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts_Legacy.jpg

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Elden Ring. Man, shit's good

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Looks were never the problem with this game.
Played for like a hour before (started from the beginning) and there was terrible stuttering because of the DRM previously. Now it runs buttery smoothly.

System Name KHR-1
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard ASRock B550 PG Velocita (UEFI-BIOS P3.40)
Memory 32 GB G.Skill RipJawsV F4-3200C16D-32GVR
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT
Storage Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DWF OLED-ASRock PG27Q15R2A (backup)
Case Corsair 275R
Audio Device(s) Technics SA-EX140 receiver with Polk VT60 speakers
Power Supply eVGA Supernova G3 750W
Mouse Logitech G Pro (Hero)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
I could break this forum's rules if I posted more "cultured" stuff :p

Now that I'm brought down to a mere RX550, I had to sacrifice resolutions, graphics settings and also install an FSR upscaler mod so I can play it. Luckily I can still play at above 30+ fps...
Yikes! That sounds like the meme of '21! Also what makes me ticked off, is that many game makers are banning people for graphics add-ons, which IMHO, is bull poop!

It's gotten to the level, where some mean game maker, is likely to ban you over FSR! Yes, over FSR! FFS!

Currently playing the Final fantasy VII remake—finished the campaign and maybe halfway through the intermission DLC. After that, will put in time with NFS MW, 2012 and Street Fighter V before moving on to the Division 2 hopefully in early April. Steady as she goes through my backlog.

Right.

Ya know, one of my biggest pet peeves in this thread - people posting a screenshot and no context. Your screenshot might look incredible, it often does!
The HUD gives it away. Crysis was a very good experience. Hop on GOG, buy it, play it. You'll thank yourself later.
I will continue to blame @lexluthermiester for wasting many of my hours, as I learned about this game from the Failrace channel.
Oh, hell no! You can not blame me for THAT! I only watch(and post about) the GTA5 Survive The Hunt runs. I also watch the BeamNG,Wreakfest shenanigans. I don't watch his RimWorld stuff. :laugh:

But, your welcome??:roll::toast:

Steady as she goes through my backlog.
Many of us feel you on that one.

System Name Work Computer | Unfinished Computer
Processor Core i7-6700 | Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Dell Q170 | Gigabyte Aorus Elite Wi-Fi
Cooling A fan? | Truly Custom Loop
Memory 4x4GB Crucial 2133 C17 | 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600 C26
Video Card(s) Dell Radeon R7 450 | RTX 2080 Ti FE
Storage Crucial BX500 2TB | TBD
Display(s) 3x LG QHD 32" GSM5B96 | TBD
Case Dell | Heavily Modified Phanteks P400
Power Supply Dell TFX Non-standard | EVGA BQ 650W
Mouse Monster No-Name $7 Gaming Mouse| TBD
The HUD gives it away. Crysis was a very good experience. Hop on GOG, buy it, play it. You'll thank yourself later.
Yeah, that one was easy. I just mean in general.
Oh, hell no! You can not blame me for THAT! I only watch(and post about) the GTA5 Survive The Hunt runs. I also watch the BeamNG,Wreakfest shenanigans. I don't watch his RimWorld stuff. :laugh:
I can and will blame you, you got me into his channel. Dang it, I am now going back and watching way more of his stuff than I ever intended to.
But, your welcome??:roll::toast:
100%, Alex is pure comedy gold.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
I'm considering starting a thread just to dump my thoughts on that game into, because every time I try to talk about it, I end up churning up 5 full book pages. A few months after the game had made rounds, there was this sentiment from people that after one playthrough, they couldn't come back because it was too much - they felt 'full' I guess. Never got it, myself. I think that's what made doing only one unsatisfying, that I couldn't take everything good about it in one go. I had to come back and do MORE because it just has so much more to offer than you can get to in one go. It defintely has a way of wriggling inside of your head and never letting you let it go.

There's so much about it for me that's just "This is what gaming is all about!" on just the absolute purest experiential level. Like, it makes me angry at the state of so many other things in gaming by sheer comparison. :laugh:

I'd be playing that right now, but this past week I've been too sick for the planning and thinking side of it, so for the very first time I am playing Halo 3's glorious campaign on PC. I have wanted to experience the campaign again for years, but at the times when the iron was hot, it wasn't available on PC and I didn't have a console system. Another one I should probably revisit is Gears of War. And then maybe Killzone 2, if I can find a way to make it work. Dunno why but I'm getting that itch for shooters I don't have the systems for anymore.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Okay, I lied. At last minute I decided to detour and play Halo 2: Anniversary instead. Dang, man. It's good! Like, really good!

I don't know what other long time players think - I know reactions can be varied to this kind of thing. But I haven't experienced any of the problems a few other people seemed to have and for me, it's been so cool to see it redone like this! As someone with this game near and dear to his heart, like a high school girlfriend, I think they have done and amazing job with it. It's actually kind of breathtaking, how much better it is than what I saw when I was 15. And I thought that shit was cool back then. Faithful, and from what I can see, pretty meticulously fine-crafted. I can't walk away from this now. This is too cool. It's like Christmas morning for me. Not only am I playing maybe the best remaster I've ever played, but it happens to be of one of my all-time favorite classic shooters. This is a top-shelf single-player shooter experience. I almost can't believe it's actually this good.

The visuals are so on-point and the upgraded sounds are perfect. It's crazy to see all of these cutscenes in such high quality, and they did a great job bumping them up a few gens. I like the Sarge especially, they did him so solid - it's perfect. Cortana and Keyes, too. They all look so cool and true-to-character. The Arbiter's armor is sick. They've actually got me re-watching these cutscenes - they're quite movie-like at times. The detail and atmosphere is astounding. I love the story of Halo 2 as well, so it's great to see that the cutscenes are just pure art. I think I like the story in Halo 2 the best of all of them. I'm also finding little cutscene terminals that show you new cutscenes that flesh out the events more and visually fit pretty well.

And then transitioning back to the game is almost seamless, not too much of a downgrade at all, really. It keeps like 90% of the atmosphere. The only thing it could really do with is some better AA, though honestly I think in this case the 'crispness' of the original wouldn't go well here anyway. It does look like it has some kind of SSIL, SSAO, better particle effects overall, bloom and emittance on glowing items/projectiles (shields, sticky grenades, explosions and plasma projectiles illuminate nearby surfaces more dynamically, even casting shadows.) The hi-res textures make all of the weapons, armors, and enemies look fantastic. The textures and materials also take advantage of different kinds of stacked surface-mapping techniques now possible, so you can have surfaces with multiple normal bump maps, specular maps, different kinds of transparency/diffraction qualities, even depth-buffer-activated post-processing.

All of the old shiny and metallic surfaces benefit most notably from this. They're actually super-pleasing to look at now, much more natural. I think the fake global illumination adds a lot as well, you get that slight color shift in the little occlusion and detail shadows, and the color of the light on surfaces is more relative to things around it rather than just corresponding to flat-baked global lighting values for each tile. The lighting makes much better sense across contrasting combinations of multiple different surfaces with more of those small detail shadows and varied light across surfaces. Glowing translucent objects also make a huge jump up in appearance, things seen on some armors, as well as things like the beam sword and the shields. Much more plausible and natural with pleasant glowey characteristics.

You've got more granular lods for more detailed large spaces. No need for the "chaser" gradient fog, it gets a more natural kind of volumetric fog. I think it might even have a godray system - the kind with that angle-activated bloom they sometimes include that casts a slight glow on things lit by angular lights at certain times. It all gives everything much more depth. The lighting varies as you move through spaces with a range of finer qualities that make it all pop and blend nicely. There's a constant feel of progression and tension with the ever-shifting atmospheres - the flashlight still comes in handy. Also lots of nice decals to add different kinds of grit and 'spark' on top of the textures: things like dirt, rust/watermarks, dents, etc. Everything is much more ornate. The lighting, and more detailed materials responding to lighting in more dynamic ways add a lot to the atmosphere when you're going in and out of buildings and there's flickering lights and things like that. Obviously we've got lots more polygons too. Just a lot of nicely done touches.

I've had a chuckle at how much more immersive it is than I remember. It's almost like playing it for the first time, when I was a kid with way less knowledge of shooters, or what they would become after that. There's something about the whole experience of this game that still feels kind of un-replicated to me. It feels so different from modern shooters in terms of gameplay and atmosphere. The gameplay is no nonsense, no superfluous things being shoved in your face. Just brisk challenges in engrossing environments with killer atmosphere thanks to a soundtrack that is almost oddly tranquil in this beautifully ethereal way, yet fits oddly well. The battles are truly larger than life. You're just kinda going from badass thing to badass thing. They really wanted to make it fast paced and epic, and they definitely succeeded.

But it will catch you slipping up. This is from a time when shooter campaigns were really king, and this was a thoroughly well-crafted one in terms of the challenges, flow, and theming. Like, you can tell they wanted you to get fully into it in every way. It was meant to blow your mind and make you wanna get really good at it, and then challenge all of your friends. This game was to basically plant a big flag for Xbox. I thing that's why it still holds up in spite of actually being pretty simple. It was made with lots of care. I gotta say, on just Heroic difficulty, this game's campaign wastes no time throwing you into tons of shit. By the start of the second level you're fighting of a long gauntlet wave of enemies. I think there are at least two "flying-bugs-with-needlers" passages sandwiched in with the waves, too. That only ends when the two sentient worm things that are fast, tanky, and can only be damaged from a couple of small areas arrive with their big lunging attacks and green death cannons. Finish those and you can begin a CQB slalom across an old-world-looking sprawling slum, dancing around in sniper alley, to emerge into fast paced vehicle combat against even bigger multi-enemy platoons. Whole bunch of crazy stuff after that, coalescing in you taking a tank over a rampage on a bridge and destroying entire fleets of various enemy craft, ending in you battling 4 tanks and a bunch of banshees. It just never lets up lmao. And it's never looked so good.

It's been a pretty good challenge, but I've also had to laugh at how immediate it's been for me - I just kinda got the feel right away and got sucked into the gameplay. Everything about it just feels great. It's one of those games where everything about it just makes sense, there are these crazy flow states you get into - everything is so quick and smooth. It's just like, "BAM!" you're smack-dab in the shit and havin' a blast. There are really a lot of different ways to traverse and clear the field, things you can switch around on the fly for leverage, too. It's kinda all about chaining quick decisions and being opportunistic with different weapons. These enemies are smart - I swear they are smarter than enemies in most modern shooters at times. There are ways to beat all of them reasonably but they don't often let you off easy with overly dumb moves. Toy with them and they'll toy with you. You can gain strategic advantages, play art-of-war tactics and control the battlefield. But when you face them directly it's no holds barred and they really do just about everything to both kill you and STAY ALIVE.

I mean, the major enemies are all pretty good at actively maintaining their own relative safety, and they do know how to apply steady pressure. They too have read Sun Tzu, it seems. They will actively try to put you in the lowest success probability category as they can get you while elevating themselves on the battlefield. You find yourself dancing your way in and out of situations with different enemy types and their tactics, working the terrain and countering their reactions to you, taking the right opportunities. The enemies will mock you like big bro slapping your head for underestimating any of them. "GAH!!" They just HIT you and it can be an overwhelming and comprehensive loss. These hoards systematically destroy you and are deceptively well-coordinated.

All that said, I do think they might've slowed it down slightly, and made it a little easier overall. It's hard to say if that's down to how it looks, higher frame rates, or engine differences. The feel is on-point, though. One thing I really notice is that sword lunge doesn't feel as floaty. It doesn't have as much 'timing jello' in the start and has a bit more weighty of a trajectory. What the combat does still have is the fantastic hit detection that makes long-range and strafing combat an absolute joy.

It's been running a pretty smooth 60FPS, too. I'm just finishing the first flood level. They added this crazy metal song to the part when you dogfight in the banshee, running defense for the ship carrying your mates. It was actually pretty sick, really better music than you could ask for in a game. It's got these tastefully ambient little post rock sections as you transition through combat passages - the whole thing really fits with the pacing of the flying combat. It legit could do well on a modern progressive metal album, lots super-solid riffs and key changes, seriously competing with stuff coming out today. Reminded me a lot of the band Periphery.

It's cool when you remember that the game originally featured Steve Vai, a popular shredder virtuoso at the time - there's some sick guitar work from him at key moments. So now they add some really epic and technical modern metal to it. I just wish it was a little longer, because it ran out early, and I fought the last 15 seconds in silence :laugh: Still, it all looks, feels, and sounds so damned good - very cinematic with the music. I was having a real anime moment zippin', boostin', twistin', loopin', gunnin', and bombin' the other banshees out of the sky while this soaring dogfight metal was groovin' on along. It was one of those moments that was so well-done that it knocked me off my game and I accidentally jumped out and unalived myself. I was a bit taken aback.

This flood level looks amazing too. The lighting and materials are so much better for the horror atmosphere. These flood levels were always so unsettling and foreboding and with more to work with, they've done a great job of taking that aspect to the next level. I think it's all very accurate in terms of all of the details and mood it adds, as someone who played the crap out of this from his teen years into his 20s. The flood levels were always my favorite back in the day, and it looks like I'll be in good hands with them here. So far it all looks like the projection the original game made in my imagination, like how they actually might've wanted it to look back then if they were remotely able to.

I think they got the assignment. As long as it doesn't bug out. I think you canactually uncap, but it's one of those 'unreccomended' things in the menu. I may try it. Either way, stoked to keep playing.

This is, I guess a bit of a benchmark game for me just due to the impact it had on me at the point in my life when it came out. Games were way more locally social then, too. So to be able to run legendary campaigns meant you went and played with more people in person, to take them through it when they couldn't quite cut it. People actually wanted the glory of beating this campaign on legendary even though the game was bullshit hard on legendary. I played it with at least 20 different kids. A ton of us across different groups around town played multiplayer. I got to know a ton of people in town through that game. As fun as live could be (we'd get together there too and harass the public,) split screen competitive play was often way more fun, in away. This game was such a great pastime. Now, I just appreciate how lucky we all were, and better understand how well-made this game actually was. It's only that much better for the improvements to visuals, sound, atmosphere, and weapon feel. When the fidelity of everything is closer to something modern, it almost highlights to me how good the foundation of the game actually is.

Last edited:
Playing medieval Bohemian peasant simulator, aka Kingdom Come Deliverance
Love that game, it manages to be a wholly unique experience. It's a slow burn, though, so be warned that you won't make progress fast. The opening chapter itself lasts for hours before the game's title finally appears and the story starts in earnest. The combat is supremely tough at first, and you'll have to actually practice in a ring to understand the gist. Otherwise, you'll get your a$$ whopped again and again. But, it's all so, so rewarding in the end. The writing is also superb and each character is believable and well flesh out.

System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
Finally got some nerve to play Resident Evil Village. Better later than never, I guess. Looks still stunning for a ~2yr old game with high settings @ 4K.
I gave up on RE Village because my survival rate was nil up against that towering, Amazonian woman with the massive boobies. I just couldn't put her down, not to mention her daughters from hell and that horrible fat man that sells stuff.
I just found the game to be thoroughly unpleasant. Mind you, the mods are very entertaining.

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
I gave up on RE Village because my survival rate was nil up against that towering, Amazonian woman with the massive boobies. I just couldn't put her down, not to mention her daughters from hell and that horrible fat man that sells stuff.
I just found the game to be thoroughly unpleasant. Mind you, the mods are very entertaining.
Just put only the first boob lady's daughter down.

Processor 5800X3D -30 CO
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling DeepCool Assassin III
Memory 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V @ 3800 CL14
Video Card(s) ASRock MBA 7900XTX
Storage 1TB WD SN850X + 1TB ADATA SX8200 Pro
Display(s) Dell S2721QS 4K60
Case Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced USB 3.0
Audio Device(s) Audiotrak Prodigy Cube Black (JRC MUSES 8820D) + CAL (recabled)
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750
Mouse Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave
Keyboard Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave
Software Windows 10 Pro
I've completed the final installment of the original Leisure Suit Larry series. Love for Sail! (aka LSL 7) from 1996 is the pinnacle of Sierra's classic point-and-click adventures. It is also the company's last 2d graphic adventure game. It looks and plays like an interactive cartoon with beautiful hand-drawn characters and animations:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

It has all the makings of a Larry game -- adult humor, witty dialogue packed with innuendos, fourth wall jokes, superb voice acting and great music. And of course the naughty bits! But it also introduced a number of unique features. The first edition included a CyberSNIFF 2000 card with nine distinct smells. At specific points the game would prompt you to scratch one of the squares and whiff the related scent. Another innovation was CyberSCAN 2000 which let you insert your own photo into the game to replace a minor character. And CyberVOX 2000 even enabled you to record that person's lines:

4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Last edited:
System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
RE - Village
I'm sure I got one of those daughters in the chamber where the suits of armour are stored.
Clearly this lady does not like me.
re-village.jpg

Lei

Processor 3900x - Bykski waterblock
Motherboard MSI b450m mortar max BIOS Date 27 Apr 2023
Cooling αcool 560 rad - 2xPhanteks F140XP
Memory Micron 32gb 3200mhz ddr4
Video Card(s) Colorful 3090 ADOC active backplate cooling
Storage WD SN850 2tb ,HP EX950 1tb, WD UltraStar Helioseal 18tb+18tb
Display(s) 24“ HUION pro 4k 10bit
Case aluminium extrusions copper panels, 60 deliveries for every piece down to screws
Audio Device(s) sony stereo mic, logitech c930, Gulikit pro 2 + xbox Series S controller, moded bt headphone 1200mAh
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x
Mouse pen display, no mouse no click
Keyboard Microsoft aio media embedded touchpad (moded lithium battery 1000mAh)
Software Win 11 23h2 build 22631
Benchmark Scores cine23 20000
Elden Ring... It has consumed me. Ok back to Elden Ring!
Why it is so hard?
Jumped in the middle of 4 wolves and I'm dead with 2 bites. What the hell :eek:

Not enjoyable at all. Died a million times. what the hell it is
Elden Ring. Like someone else said a while back... it has consumed me.
How can you like it? the enemies are big as cow and they don't die
Is there a cheat code to make myself undieable (immortal)?

This game gives me more stress that life does.

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D -30 uv
Motherboard AsRock Steel Legend B650 WiFi
Cooling Frost Commander 140
Memory 32gb 6000 CL 30-36-36-76
Video Card(s) MERC310 7900 XT -50 uv
Storage KC3000 1TB
Display(s) NZXT 1440p 165hz 27"
Case NZXT H710 (Red/Black)
Audio Device(s) HD58X, Asgard 2, Modi 3
Power Supply Corsair RM850W
Why it is so hard?
Jumped in the middle of 4 wolves and I'm dead with 2 bites. What the hell :eek:

Not enjoyable at all. Died a million times. what the hell it is

How can you like it? the enemies are big as cow and they don't die

This game gives me more stress that life does.

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

someone people get hard ons by learning repetition patterns in enemy movements, and then slowly over time being able to counter those movements. I find it boring personally, but they call it skill, so meh to each their own

Lei

Processor 3900x - Bykski waterblock
Motherboard MSI b450m mortar max BIOS Date 27 Apr 2023
Cooling αcool 560 rad - 2xPhanteks F140XP
Memory Micron 32gb 3200mhz ddr4
Video Card(s) Colorful 3090 ADOC active backplate cooling
Storage WD SN850 2tb ,HP EX950 1tb, WD UltraStar Helioseal 18tb+18tb
Display(s) 24“ HUION pro 4k 10bit
Case aluminium extrusions copper panels, 60 deliveries for every piece down to screws
Audio Device(s) sony stereo mic, logitech c930, Gulikit pro 2 + xbox Series S controller, moded bt headphone 1200mAh
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x
Mouse pen display, no mouse no click
Keyboard Microsoft aio media embedded touchpad (moded lithium battery 1000mAh)
Software Win 11 23h2 build 22631
Benchmark Scores cine23 20000
someone people get hard ons by learning repetition patterns in enemy movements, and then slowly over time being able to counter those movements. I find it boring personally, but they call it skill, so meh to each their own
Yep, boring.
If it wasn't because of George RR Martin, I wouldn't even install it.
It looked like League of Legends to me, those small headed big-bodied swordmen pushed me off, but because of involvement of author of Game of Thrones I gave it a try and am fully disappointed.

So Hogwarts Legacy is trying to top the sales of Elden Ring?!!!!!! What comparison could be more wrong :confused:

System Name Windows | Windows
Processor 14900KS | 7950X3D
Motherboard Z790 Apex Encore | X670 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Arctic LF III 420 | Noctua NH-D15
Memory 48GB 8200 CL38 | 64GB 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 | RX 7900XTX
Display(s) MSI MAG401QR
Case Asus PA602 | Antec P101s
Power Supply Vertex GX-1000 | Prime TX-850
Software Win 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores They suck.

Kind of defeats the intended purpose of games like this (to git gud) but I think as long as you're having fun, who is anybody else to say what you should or should not do?

System Name KLM
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard B-650E-E Strix
Cooling Arctic Cooling III 280
Memory 16x2 Fury Renegade 6000-32
Video Card(s) 4070-ti PNY
Storage 512+512+1+2+2+2+2+6+500+256+4+4+4
Display(s) VA 32" 4K@60 - OLED 27" 2K@240
Case 4000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Edifier 1280Ts
Power Supply Shift 1000
Mouse 502 Hero
Keyboard K68
Software EMDB
Benchmark Scores 0>1000
Not Wemod, it installs an app, just use trainer, or just train to fight, mmh no, you don't like game :

• Love
Reactions: Lei