• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours
Oh yeah I did, level 20 + extra 5e spells. Glorious multiclass exploration. I just didn't do it with Gale, I hate his guts, can't stand him. Not even in a narrative kind of way like he serves a purpose so "I'll allow him". Just no. :D
Matter of fact I might do another play where I actively find ways to spite him, see where that goes :p

you want Gale on that rooftop to speak to Tara the cat -- you need Gale on that rooftop to speak to Tara the cat!

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/@950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
Yeah, Hellblade was always intended to be played with a headset as they used binaural recording and from story standpoint narration is done as a form of inner monologue.
Yeah I know 'finished the first game twice+watched the extras about the game development' just thought I would mention it here in case someone whos interested in the game doesn't know.:) 'that and cause some ppl think that I'm weird for only playing games with a headset but in this case its how it should be..'

@Splinterdog
Quake 2 is really underrated. It has a bad luck of being stuck between an absolute classic and what is arguably one of the most important MP shooters of all time, but it isn’t a bad game. Great soundtrack too. But a lot of people dismiss it (like Doom 3 later, funnily enough) as just a tech demo for Carmack to experiment with and a betrayal of what made id games great. In both cases it’s undeserved.
I know nothing about Quake, but Final Fantasy IX suffered for some similar reasons. It's a reminder that "success" (when defined by sales) is a product of circumstances. Final Fantasy IX was a couple of releases after the phenomenon (especially in the West) that was Final Fantasy VII, and was the first to go back to the traditional and medieval fantasy style that Final Fantasy VI/VII started breaking from. It then had a new console (and leaps were huge back then) and a new Final Fantasy title following it up with a lot of new stuff, like fully 3D worlds and voice acting.

So plenty of people overlooked it, if not for that, then for the whimsical and cheery style (that actually hides a deep and dark story).

I'm probably one of the few who liked Doom 3 as well, but I don't care as much for the rest of the series. Shooting games for their own sake was never my thing, but I love atmospheric or survival horror games, and Doom 3 did that well.

Maybe I tend to love Black sheep a lot or something.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
V Rising players @Vayra86 @SN2716057 and all others out there reading this, any PvE servers with enhanced rates (less grind), no teleport restrictions, normal or relaxed, no wipes, etc. setup to recommend? Anyone from TPU hosting or willing to join one? If my internet weren't so terrible, I'd already have one up and running. And this post would be an invite rather than question, with appropriate thread as well.
Im hosting my own server with 3x loot, +25% craft speed and some other bits to minimize the grind and maximize the exploration. Also +25% health since I run solo, made an educated guess on needing that. And it seems true, so many bosses I finished with 1 hp left or a bit more, its unreal :D

Hit me up on PM and youre welcome to join. Goes for anyone btw ;) I think the server settings can be changed... havent really gone into that, too absorbed by the game lol

you want Gale on that rooftop to speak to Tara the cat -- you need Gale on that rooftop to speak to Tara the cat!
Damn you. My experiences with Tara are incomplete. Gone astray even, I don't remember Tara

Processor 7600x -- 8600k
Motherboard MSI B650 -- ASRock z370
Cooling TR PA120 -- CM212
Memory 2x16GB -- 2x8GB
Video Card(s) PNY 4080 -- Zotac 2080ti
Storage 4TB SN850x / 4TB 870evo / 2TB SN770 -- 512GB 970 / 2TB WDBlue / some HDDs
Display(s) Acer XB271HU -- Sony X950H (49)
Case Torrent Compact Steel Panel -- Define R2
Power Supply BeQuiet Darkpower13 750 -- Seasonic X750
Keyboard Epomaker TH80SE/EK21 -- Logi G710+
Software Win10 (both)
On the subject of early 3D games, Spectre was the first 3D vector graphic game I played (at home). Also played the hell out of a little-known Mac shareware game called Avara (published by the same company that released Escape Velocity franchise). It was pretty revolutionary in many ways, criminally underrated.

Seems like first half of the 90's all the real advances in 3D gaming were done by flight sims though.

System Name Ryzen
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming B550-Plus (Wi-Fi)
Cooling Cryorig H7
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3200MHz 2x8GB + 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING OC
Storage WD_Black SN850 500GB NVMe SSD + Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Gigabyte G27QC
Case NZXT H510 Flow
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries Arctis Prime
Power Supply Corsair RM650x Gold 650W
Mouse Logitech G502 X
Keyboard HyperX Alloy FPS Cherry MX Blue
Software Windows 11 Pro
I know nothing about Quake, but Final Fantasy IX suffered for some similar reasons. It's a reminder that "success" (when defined by sales) is a product of circumstances. Final Fantasy IX was a couple of releases after the phenomenon (especially in the West) that was Final Fantasy VII, and was the first to go back to the traditional and medieval fantasy style that Final Fantasy VI/VII started breaking from. It then had a new console (and leaps were huge back then) and a new Final Fantasy title following it up with a lot of new stuff, like fully 3D worlds and voice acting.

So plenty of people overlooked it, if not for that, then for the whimsical and cheery style (that actually hides a deep and dark story).

I'm probably one of the few who liked Doom 3 as well, but I don't care as much for the rest of the series. Shooting games for their own sake was never my thing, but I love atmospheric or survival horror games, and Doom 3 did that well.

Maybe I tend to love Black sheep a lot or something.
True words. Funny both the example games you list, FFIX and Doom 3, both really resonated with me in their respective time periods and have stuck with me over the years.

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex GX-1000, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
Perfect..

Screenshot 2024-05-21 213844.jpg

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
What the fangs?! I dropped a few levels all of a sudden :twitch: [V Rising]
Also, where should I relocate my next base of blood? Asking for a lvl 26 now :(
View attachment 347843
Wait what, you dropped a few gear levels? I think you had a Brute blood, which can increase gear level by 1, and has now worn off.
Did you accidentally change a piece of armor as well? They give +1 every time they upgrade. OR, you have one weapon upgraded to a new tier, but not others, so every time you equip the other weapons your gear score drops accordingly.

I placed my Dunley castle smack in the middle of the map. There's a perfect spot there for many reasons:
- its huge, and rather square area, so big enough to last you the game
- there are human merchants right above you to spend all your silver on upgrades, plus that village tends to have one or more good/great blood quality mobs, for some reason. I found a 100% Brute there, and a 95% one, between a couple evenings of play, and there always seems to be at least one mob of any kind above 50% quality. At level 26 I think this is a prime spot to farm blood/servants/prisoners especially because its a 1 minute walk back to the castle if you dominate them. Maybe you need a few more upgrades to reach 30 first.
- you're centered on the map so you can run back home from any corner of Dunley and not face the longest run ever, until you unlock your Castle Waygate.
- you've placed your castle right in between numerous patrolling bosses you're going to be slaying. Very vibrant area, so lots of fun exploring, and easy to recover by running back home.

- The Act 2 and 3 transition into one another and you will be travelling to Ruins of Mortium and Gloomrot for bosses, also the mountains to the east... So even then, the Dunley center castle is a pretty good place to walk the walks. And you unlock your Waygate by then too, so then it becomes whatever, castle location doesn't matter much anymore.

1716364576711.png

Last edited:
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x 16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16G GAMING X SLIM
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB & 2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HU 27"
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Schiit Magni & Modi, Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex PX-850
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker F75
Software W11Pro
V Rising players @Vayra86 @SN2716057 and all others out there reading this, any PvE servers with enhanced rates (less grind), no teleport restrictions, normal or relaxed, no wipes, etc. setup to recommend? Anyone from TPU hosting or willing to join one? If my internet weren't so terrible, I'd already have one up and running. And this post would be an invite rather than question, with appropriate thread as well.
I just started my own private server cause I got murdered so much, lol. It's more of a test server for when (if ever) I feel ready for the real deal ;)
Im hosting my own server with 3x loot, +25% craft speed and some other bits to minimize the grind and maximize the exploration. Also +25% health since I run solo, made an educated guess on needing that. And it seems true, so many bosses I finished with 1 hp left or a bit more, its unreal :D

Hit me up on PM and youre welcome to join. Goes for anyone btw ;) I think the server settings can be changed... havent really gone into that, too absorbed by the game lol

Damn you. My experiences with Tara are incomplete. Gone astray even, I don't remember Tara
Do you run a dedicated pc, as in always online and in-game? If not, the moment you log out we all be logged out too. As least that's what my game says.
Wait what, you dropped a few gear levels? I think you had a Brute blood, which can increase gear level by 1, and has now worn off.
Did you accidentally change a piece of armor as well? They give +1 every time they upgrade. OR, you have one weapon upgraded to a new tier, but not others, so every time you equip the other weapons your gear score drops accordingly.

I placed my Dunley castle smack in the middle of the map. There's a perfect spot there for many reasons:
- its huge, and rather square area, so big enough to last you the game
- there are human merchants right above you to spend all your silver on upgrades, plus that village tends to have one or more good/great blood quality mobs, for some reason. I found a 100% Brute there, and a 95% one, between a couple evenings of play, and there always seems to be at least one mob of any kind above 50% quality. At level 26 I think this is a prime spot to farm blood/servants/prisoners especially because its a 1 minute walk back to the castle if you dominate them. Maybe you need a few more upgrades to reach 30 first.
- you're centered on the map so you can run back home from any corner of Dunley and not face the longest run ever, until you unlock your Castle Waygate.
- you've placed your castle right in between numerous patrolling bosses you're going to be slaying. Very vibrant area, so lots of fun exploring, and easy to recover by running back home.

- The Act 2 and 3 transition into one another and you will be travelling to Ruins of Mortium and Gloomrot for bosses, also the mountains to the east... So even then, the Dunley center castle is a pretty good place to walk the walks. And you unlock your Waygate by then too, so then it becomes whatever, castle location doesn't matter much anymore.

View attachment 348378
Yep, from level 32 or 36 as I wasn't paying that much attention to the level to 26. About to finish Act I and then being told you're too low lvl for that :(
I've read somewhere it has to do with no weapons in hand..idk. At least it's weird.

That looks like a nice spot indeed, thank you @Vayra86!

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
I just started my own private server cause I got murdered so much, lol. It's more of a test server for when (if ever) I feel ready for the real deal ;)

Do you run a dedicated pc, as in always online and in-game? If not, the moment you log out we all be logged out too. As least that's what my game says.

Yep, from level 32 or 36 as I wasn't paying that much attention to the level to 26. About to finish Act I and then being told you're too low lvl for that :(
I've read somewhere it has to do with no weapons in hand..idk. At least it's weird.

That looks like a nice spot indeed, thank you @Vayra86!
Yes if you have no weapon equipped your gear score drops. If you transform you can unequip your weapon.

No I don't run a dedicated server, just private.

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X h2o
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop
Memory 48GB Kingston DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF OC h2o
Storage ~3TB SSDs + 6TB external HDDs
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
Had a run of FF VII original on PS4 but they took it away from PS+, dammit.

I guess I could start RDR2 later today, I could also try how much better my "new" RTX 3080 can run it vs. my old 6700 XT. Haven't played it yet, just benchmarked. I liked RDR1 as I played it last year on PS3. :)

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
Man I friggin love V Rising. Small spoiler under the spoiler, if you are gear level 65+ you have done this.

At some point in the game you will come across a werewolf village. During the day, the villagers are humans. But at night...
And yeah... the same thing goes for the big boss of the town, which is a boss you have to beat. Fought him a couple of times at night. Had issues, as the fight gets long, and he starts eating villagers halfway through to recover health. So at some point I happen to corpse walk back to the village to try him again and it turns day. Boss goes human and the fight becomes stupid simple. Me happy. But then I figure out that he's not giving blood during the day. No kill after dancing around for a good 5 minutes avoiding the sun. :D

And here's another you might not want to read before having explored the early phases of Dunley.
Want two boss kills at once? In the haunted mines there's a continuous fight going on between the undead and an archer boss with a flashy bow. Run past her, leave combat and start killing some undead, going along the right hand path towards the undead boss deep in the mines. Clear the path. Next, you can kite the undead boss onto the archer and enjoy the TV until one of them dies, and then proceed to enter combat to finish the job. Two bloods for the blood god. Best of all, you can do this being below gear level for both bosses. If you can get the undead boss about halfway down, you're golden.

I have a sneaking suspicion you can do a similar thing with Frostmaw, a bit later in the game in the snowy mountain area, and kite him onto Goreclaw who's in the cave down southeast. Frostmaw walks around through the entire area. Start kiting him when he's closest to the cave, and it might just work. Which is again a pretty good thing because Frostmaw is for its actual gear level a stupid hard boss. Its nearly impossible to melee him.

Did some castle redeployment and this time I'm going for extra pompous... This could be the largest plot on the map, not entirely sure but I looked for a while :p Cursed Forest far north

VRising_2024_05_23_01_03_10_807.jpg
VRising_2024_05_22_23_43_36_622.jpg

Last edited:
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker F75
Software W11Pro
Man I friggin love V Rising. Small spoiler under the spoiler, if you are gear level 65+ you have done this.

At some point in the game you will come across a werewolf village. During the day, the villagers are humans. But at night...
And yeah... the same thing goes for the big boss of the town, which is a boss you have to beat. Fought him a couple of times at night. Had issues, as the fight gets long, and he starts eating villagers halfway through to recover health. So at some point I happen to corpse walk back to the village to try him again and it turns day. Boss goes human and the fight becomes stupid simple. Me happy. But then I figure out that he's not giving blood during the day. No kill after dancing around for a good 5 minutes avoiding the sun. :D

And here's another you might not want to read before having explored the early phases of Dunley.
Want two boss kills at once? In the haunted mines there's a continuous fight going on between the undead and an archer boss with a flashy bow. Run past her, leave combat and start killing some undead, going along the right hand path towards the undead boss deep in the mines. Clear the path. Next, you can kite the undead boss onto the archer and enjoy the TV until one of them dies, and then proceed to enter combat to finish the job. Two bloods for the blood god. Best of all, you can do this being below gear level for both bosses. If you can get the undead boss about halfway down, you're golden.

I have a sneaking suspicion you can do a similar thing with Frostmaw, a bit later in the game in the snowy mountain area, and kite him onto Goreclaw who's in the cave down southeast. Frostmaw walks around through the entire area. Start kiting him when he's closest to the cave, and it might just work. Which is again a pretty good thing because Frostmaw is for its actual gear level a stupid hard boss. Its nearly impossible to melee him.

Did some castle redeployment and this time I'm going for extra pompous... This could be the largest plot on the map, not entirely sure but I looked for a while :p Cursed Forest far north

View attachment 348502View attachment 348503
Feed, you fanged fool! Also nice crib & garden, really showing off, he?

And than me, as a rat, sneaking past the slightly higher level guards to this new location..
20240523010411_1.jpg

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker F75
Software W11Pro
System Name Purple Haze | Vacuum Box
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D (-30 CO) | Intel® Xeon® E3-1241 v3
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
Cooling Dark Rock 4 Pro, P14, P12, T30 case fans | 212 Evo & P12 PWM PST x2, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans
Memory 32GB Ballistix (Micron E 19nm) CL16 @3733MHz | 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz (XMP)
Video Card(s) AMD 6900XTXH ASRock OC Formula & Phanteks T30x3 | AMD 5700XT Sapphire Nitro+ & Arctic P12x2
Storage ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB, Toshiba P300 3TB x2 | Kingston A400 120GB, Fanxiang S500 Pro 256GB
Display(s) Mi 2K Gaming Monitor 27", AOC 24G2U
Case Modded MS Industrial Titan II Pro RGB | Heavily Modded Cooler Master Q500L
Audio Device(s) Audient iD14 MKII, Adam Audio T8Vs, Bloody M550, HiFiMan HE400se, Tascam TM-80
Power Supply Rosewill Capstone 1000M | Enermax Revolution X't 730W (both with P14 fans)
Mouse Logitech G305, Bloody A91, Amazon basics, Logitech M187
Keyboard Redragon K530, Bloody B930, Epomaker TH80 SE, BTC 9110
Software W10 LTSC 21H2

View attachment 348502View attachment 348503
And all that in just ~50hrs playtime? Seeing expanding their base on Steam every time I looked at friend list the other night now makes sense. :laugh:

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
Just finishing Unreal: Return to Na Pali. I have my Unreal fix for a while. I should be good for a couple of years. I really wish there had been more expansions for Unreal. Unreal II: The Awakening just didn't do it for me though it wasn't a bad game.

Processor Intel i5 8400
Motherboard Asus Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken & Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
Memory 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Display(s) Samsung UN55KU6300F
Case Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Software W11 Pro
Oh, a decade or (way) too late on this one aren't we. Everyone still thinks this is cool though, right?

Actually this is a great addition visually and through dimension it adds to gameplay. Forza Horizon 5, obv.
Lololol at licensing Com Truise for new radio station

1551360_20240523105815_1.jpg

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
And all that in just ~50hrs playtime? Seeing expanding their base on Steam every time I looked at friend list the other night now makes sense. :laugh:
Yeah, I guess I'm... motivated lol

Gear level 84 now. Though my weapon is shit at that level 26, its a greatsword :( Getting the recipes for this tier of weapons and armor is hard, can't buy them all it seems. I'm missing an armor piece too.

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
Oh man that looks completely awful :D
The weird mix of settings... the infinitely copied over the shoulder combat... the horrible colors and scenery... this just screams avoid to me

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
Oh man that looks completely awful :D
The weird mix of settings... the infinitely copied over the shoulder combat... the horrible colors and scenery... this just screams avoid to me
it's EA single dev project so you cant expect much. check the video till the end.

Today I finished Hellblade II and it was simply next gen :>

I haven't liked precedessor - boring game won't defend with bringing up a serious topic. That's why I completely haven't cared about anything about II before it's launch. I only knew that's gonna be stunning Unreal Engine 5 showcase, so thanks to having it "for free" in Game Pass, decided to give it a shot without even checking any reviews. I was ready for visually stunning, but boring game and it delivered only one. Graphics make it imo first game since arrival of current consoles definitely feeling next gen. Geometry and detail of terrain make the biggest impression. Software ray tracing is good to the point that I don't feel missing showcase Nvidia's one, what I always feel since five years ago I played original Metro Exodus. Also water effects were quite amazing. Ofc I'll be fully impressed when I see such things in some open world game :] If we talk gameplay, it was just journey great all the time. All the time appreciating not only graphics, but being curious what next step will bring and how plot will develop. It was just walking with rare moments of fighting (simple, but damn satisfying) or some kind of object finding - both known from precedessor where both sucked, but here they dose it not too often and executed well. There're many reviews or technical analysis and I haven't seen any, so it's all purely imo ;)

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker F75
Software W11Pro
Well, I actually located to a somewhat bigger spot very close to where @Vayra86 said was the perfect spot.
V Rising - places to c.png

Took another 4 hours or so to rearrange the castle, planning where to put rooms and such.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
So I loaded up Furi this morning and Wow. The controls are so on point and I am a huge fan of kinetic Gameplay. It is inexpensive and a ton of fun.