• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

X1600 add voltage controls please

ARTOSOFT

Great! I saw a tutorial somewhere about how to make a copy of the BIOS onto a floppy I believe, if I can find it then I'll try copying it and see about Rabit. Thanks artosoft.
Taylor
You are welcome :rockout: .

Now if I can find PowerColor TUL OC bios, I might be able to tweaking memory timing also for some extra speed without increasing memory clock (means extra speed without extra heat and power)...

Regards,
Arto.

System Name Half-fucked overclockedd
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k 3.40Ghz @ 4.20Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte P67 UD7 B3
Cooling Antec Kuhler H2O 920
Memory G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8GB X2 1866Mhz (Model F3-2133C9D-16GXH)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti Extreme Edition
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB / Western Digital Black Cavier 2TB X2
Display(s) Dell U2715H 2560X1440
Case NZXT Phantom
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional
Power Supply Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1000W
Mouse Logitech G510
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
Well.. you could use the ATI tool though... Make a profile in the ATI Tool. Then set your fan speed to 100%. Find startup (in ATI tool) and choose the way you want it to load your profile. Like mine... :cool:

Attachments

• ATI ATI.JPG
    ATI ATI.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 554

Taylor

Yes, I could just have it load and run the profile, but, when I'm working in my 3D modeling programs I usually have a texture and lighting app running as well, and I'm trying to keep the amount of stuff running at the same time to a minimum. I'd like to just update the card BIOS since the card is running warm all the time at idle. with the fan running at 100% idle is down to 52C. Thanks for the replies!! I need some cooling.