The best budget sleeper ever! (~$650 after rebates!)
February 6th 2006
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 256MB ram (upgraded soon after purchase) built-in VGA (upgraded soon after purchase) 80 HDD DVD+-RW DL
- Price for computer=$750 -$250 rebate -$50 rebate -$50 rebate -$75 Discount
- 180 for ATI X800 GTO2 (unlocked and overclocked)
- 140 for 1GB + 2X512 GB (not optimized yet with pairing, but whatever!)
- Total = $645!!
- The performance? It speaks for itself with the GTO2 @ 575/612
- That's right, 6559!!
I mean, the mod was non-existant. I just used the best prices around and a black friday sale. Oh. For that price, I also got a monitor (yet a bit small for my tastes: 15" LCD monitor) and an all in one canon mp450 printer. Anyone want to buy them off me? hahaha I know my mod sucks, but I think I have the best performance/dollar ratio out there.