Dark Side Reloaded
January 20th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Core2Duo firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz 1.36v (fully stable)
- Motherboard asus P5Q-E
- 2x2GB RAM A-Data Vitesta Xtreme @1000MHz 5-5-5-15
- EVGA 8800GTS (G80) 320MB @620/1000MHz
- 250GB Maxtor (IDE) + 320GB WD (SATAII)
- LG DVD-RW 22X (SATA)
- Floppy + Multicard reader
- Raidmax Saggita II case + 2 blue cold cathodes
- 550W CM Xtreme Power PSU
- CPU:CM Aquagate Duo Viva (using one block) + AS5
- Case:1x90mm TT blue led with fan controller, 2x120mm TT blue led
nothing impressive, some wire management and a couple of hours to OC the system.
It's a upgraded version of my current rig, change the exhaust side panel fan for intake, also change the standard black 120mm fan for a 120mm blue led. the PC runs quite cool, but are kinda noisy too, but since I use it on my little bussiness, I can barely hear It on a work day. Hope you like it. oh!, and I'm almost forgot, this rig was made in MEXICO.