February 10th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- e8200 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz 1.33v / CM V8 + AS5
- Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3 / CM Blue Ice
- 2x2GB A-Data Vitesta Extreme 1066@950MHz 5-5-5-15 2.1v
- Sapphire HD 4850 Dual Slot 512MB @ 700/1050MHz
- 80GB Maxtor + 250GB Maxtor + 320GB WD
- DVD-RW 22x + Floppy + Multicard reader
- Wireless PCI + Kworld PlusTV Lite PCI
- SB Audigy SE @ X-Fi Xtreme Audio mod + Logitech X530 5.1ch speakers
- NZXT Lexa Blackline + 4 Red cold cathodes (2 buuble style) + 3x120MM + 2x80mm red led fans
- HP w2408 LCD (24" wide @ 1920x1200)
* Updated the cooler for a Cooler Master V8, now the CPU stays really cool :) * Added a CM Blue Ice to the mobo's heatsink (due to the lack of space thanx to the V8, this little cooler lowered my NB temp like 5C). * Added a SB Audigy card, and modded it to a X-Fi Xtreme Audio. * Upgraded my 8800GTS (320MB) to a Sapphire HD4850 512MB (Dual Slot cooler). * Added 2 more red cold cathodes (bubble style) that I have lying around. * Upgraded my HP w19e (19" wide) to a HP w2408 (24" wide)
Hope you like it, and thanx for your viewing, rating and of course your always welcome advices.