February 12th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- CPU > Intel Q6600 @ 2.83 (was 2.91 lol)
- Watercooling > Swiftech H20 220 compact extreme
- Motherboard > Asus Striker II extreme 790i
- RAM > Corsair TwinX 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz
- GPU > BFG 8800 GTX OC2 768mb
- Sound > Creative XFI Fatal1ty Edition
- Case > Coolermaster Stacker 830
- HDD 1 > 500gig samsung sata 2
- HDD 2 > 500gig seagate barracuda sata 2
- HDD 3 > 320 gig seagate barracuda sata 2
- PSU > Tegan 800w bz series (newer model)
overclocked my cpu a little bit, completely re vamped my old pc, new case and a few new parts. Added watercooling since my last mod. it took me a while to install the cooling system since it was the 2nd one i received (1st was leaking) and being my first watercooling system, I’m really happy with it. i have tried to get the best cable management with the cooling system installed. need to either change case (recommendations please) or drill holes in the mbo tray. more pics to follow!