haf sli build
April 9th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- coolermaster HAF case
- intel q6600 overclocked to 2.83 ghz
- 4 gb corsair dhx cooled ram 1066 mhz
- 4 wd 36 gb raptor hd's in raid 0
- 1 seagate terabyte hd data drive.
- creative x-fi sound card
- 2 bfg tech 8800 gts in sli, g92 video cards
- LG bluray/ hd dvd rom drive
- pc power and cooling 750 watt power supply
- zalman 9700 cpu cooler
- corsair ram cooler
- abit in9 32 max motherboard 680i
- samsung 24 inch 245bwx monitor
- bose computer speakers
cable management. (thank god for tie straps).
this is my first build as i am transitioning to pc gaming from console gaming. I was really trying to go for the uncluttered/ clean look. All parts were bought used except for the monitor and case.