July 19th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- CPU Intel Core i7 920 i7
- OVERCLOCKED MHz: 3820 Multiplier: 19 Voltage: 1.3625 Stepping: C0/C1 FSB: 201
- Motherboard EVGA X58 Classified Motherboard (141-BL-E759-A1)
- Power Supply Corsair CMPSU-HX1000W Modular
- Graphics Card EVGA GTX 295 (quad SLI)) GTX 295+
- OVERCLOCKED GPU MHz: Default RAM MHz: Default Multiple Video Cards: Yes
- Graphics Card GTX 260 (Dedicated Physx) EVGA
- Case Silverstone Raven RV01
- RAM G.Skill F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ 6GB DDR3 6X2GB
- OVERCLOCKED MHz: 1600 Voltage: 1.550 Timings: 9-9-9-24-74-2T
-Custom Coolit Freezone Faceplate (Decepticon) -Powder Coated Black OCZ XTC Ram cooler -Mob Tray cut outs for Cable management
-Still in progress,but operational,currently running at 3.8ghz atm.Water cooling plans is underway,im working underground so there is no worklog atm,Plans for Dual looping,watercooling components and sleeving (Murdermods Cable sleeving kit is currently out of stock). Will update pics soon as watercooling overhaul is done.