"The Beast" Updated Again
August 7th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Coolermaster Cosmos (Black Powder Coat) 1000 Case
- e8400 overclocked to 3600 MHz (3000 MHz Stock)
- Asus Rampage Formula Motherboard
- 4GB Gskill 800MHz 4-4-4-12 @ 1.86V
- Corsair Hydro H50 CPU Cooler
- 2 X ATI 4850 512 MB with Zalman VF1000
- Creative x-fi Titanium Sound Card
- HP w2207 22\\\" Monitor @ 1680 x 1050 Res.
- Corsair 1000 W PSU
- 1 X WD Raptor X 150 HD
- 1 X WD 640 Black HD
- Logitech G11 Keyboard
- Logitech MX518 Mouse
- Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Speakers
- Vista 64bit OS
Since my last post I changed the ram to Gskill PC6400 (1.8V), installed an Antec Spot Cool fan to lower my northbridge temps, installed the new Corsair Hydro H50 watercooling kit for my CPU, swapped the red sata cables with black ones, and I cut a blow hole on the case door and on top of the case for added air-flow.