August 22nd 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Case: Lian-Li PC-P50 Black
- MB: Asus P6X58D-E
- CPU: i7 940 @ 3800Mhz
- Liquid Cooled: EK Supreme HF
- GPU: GTX 480 @ 900/1800/2160Mhz
- Sound: Creative Xtrememusic X-Fi
- Liquid Cooled: EK GTX 480
- Ram: Corsair Dominator @ 1600Mhz 7-7-7-20
- HDD: WD 500GB
- PSU: Antec 1000W
- Radiators: RX120 and RX240
- Reservoir: XSPC Dual Rad 5.25"
- Pump: MCP355 x2
- Fans: Gentle Typhoon x3
Case is anodized black. Slots drilled in to the 5.25' bay to side mount HDDs. ATX and GPU power cables are all sleeved.
My goal was to fit as much radiator as possible in a nice medium sized tower. Eventually, the top of the case will be modded to fit one more RX240 radiator in to the existing loop.