June 11th 2011
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5
- CPU cooler: Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme
- Processor: Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.7ghz
- Graphics card: Palit GTX 570
- RAM: Nanya DDR3 1333 4gb
- Hard drive: Western Digital Sata6 640gb
- Power supply: Cougar CM 550w
- Case: Lancool K62
- Fan controller: Rheobus Extreme
CPU stand, GPU cover, PSU cover, tinted pc case side panel
Upgraded (September 2011) to: Asrock Fatal1ty P67 Professioanl, Intel 2500k @ 4.4ghz, Corsair H60 w/ Tt Thunderblade push/pull, Elixir 8gb 1600mhz w/ modded RAM cooler, Palit GTX 570 SLI w/ modded GPU cover, Cougar CMX 700w w/ modded psu cover. The CPU stand was repainted w/ WWII White-washed winter camouflage. Added some camo netting. Lights changed to red.