October 31st 2011
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- ZOTAC IONITX-T-E, Intel NM10 ION Mainboard - Intel Atom D525 - provided by Caseking.de
- Crucial 4GB kit (2GBx2), 204-pin, DDR3 PC3-10600 memory module SODIMM - provided by Crucial
- Samsung EcoGreen F4EG, 2TB, 5400rpm, 8,9ms, 32MB Cache – provided by Samsung
- Seagate Barracuda Green ST2000DL003, 2 TB, 5900 rpm, 8.5 ms, 64MB Cache – provided by Seagate
- Nanovision MIMO UM-720F - Display, 7", Touchscreen (USB) - provided by HRT Informationstechnik
- Digital Devices Cine S2 HDTV V6.2 Twin Tuner TV Karte - provided by Digital Devices
Project "Xperience" - Case completely build up with plexiglass. The case consists entirely of plexiglass. For the stability of the complete case, an aluminum core of aluminum profiles was used. The casecon was completely planned with a CAD program first and build up after the planning was succeed. Design and function of the case is optimized for modern living. The HTPC is nearly noiseless by the use of a complete passive cooling-solution. The computer can be controlled entirely via the built-in touchscreen. Almost as a matter of course the various light effects can be regulated via a remote control. The use of a microcontroller makes it possible.