R4'ized Define Mini
April 29th 2013
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- System Name: MICRO_FRIDGE
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3570K
- Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-M Pro
- Cooling: 2nd Gen Corsair H60 + 2 SP120's in Push/Pull
- Memory: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866 8GB
- Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 DC2 TOP
- Hard Disk: Intel 330 180GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB
- Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B3ST
- CRT/LCD Model: Samsung P2250
- Case: Fractal Design Define Mini
- Sound Card: Asus Xonar Xense
- PSU: Seasonic X-560
Since the Define R4 is nowhere to be found in my location and I am a fan of having a clear side panel (but not too revealing though) so I just went for a Define Mini and modded the side panel.
This is just a simple mod to preserve the minimalist beauty of my Define Mini.