I would like to thank Akasa Europe
for providing the review sample.
The Akasa Group of companies was founded in 1997 with offices in Taipei and London. Their management team is experienced in Electronic and Electro-mechanical product development. The core business is based around heatsink design, manufacture and distribution to the PC manufacturing sector. The company also supplies the Distribution channel with PC thermal solutions. Their market leading portfolio of Retail based PC products aimed at the Custom PC market has been supplemented with a successful range of PC peripherals marketed into the mainstream PC channel.
The Akasa integral fusion is available in 2 different colors:
- Auto periodic backup for preset intervals
- 1-touch backup for selected sources
- Suitable for 3.5" hard disk drive IDE PATA
- 4-slot multi format memory card reader: reads most cards
- USB 2.0 hi-speed data transfer
- 2-port USB 2.0 low-power hub (with port protection)
- Internal cooling fan with adjustable speed control
- Plug-and-play hot swappable
- LED HDD power and access indicator
- File synchronization for two or more locations
We received the black variant for testing.