I would like to thank Corsair
for supplying the review sample.
Corsair is a well known entity in the memory market and has expanded their portfolio to other products in recent years. Power supplies, SSDs and cooling products along with cases are now part of their line-up. We have taken a look at the very successful Corsair Obsidian 800D in the past and they were kind enough to send us the Graphite 600T - their first mid-tower chassis for review this time around.
- Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
- Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
- Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
- Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
- CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
- 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box!
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
|Color||Graphite Grey and Black|
|Drive Bays ||(x4) 5.25"(x6) 3.5"/2.5" Drive Caddies|
|Form Factor ||ATX, MICRO-ATX|
|Expansion Slots ||8 standard slots |
|Case Fans ||(x2) 200mm Fans w/White LEDs(x1) 120mm Fan|
|Dimensions||220" (H) x 23.3" (L) x 10.4" (W) - (507mm x 592mm x 265mm)|
|Switches||Power, Reset, Fan Control Dial|
|Front Access ||(x4) USB 2.0(x1) USB 3.0(x1) IEEE1394(x1) Headphone, (x1) MIC|